Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Thailand MCs..

Yang, not funny hor..why u post that? Ok fine, I'll rant.

This is the most stupid, retarded, f*ckingly over the top bashing i've ever come across on national TV. read this, it's NATIONAL TV. Not some kind of blog. I'm f*cking mad right now at how UNPROFESSIONAL some old fat ew disgusting men dissing one's culture. If u wanna laugh, go do it on a blog or sth and i f*cking won't care but doing it on national TV??!! HAR HAR..u're SOOO asking for trouble for provoking cassiopeia. [cassiopeia did make a riot and made them apologise. And what did he say?? he said he didn't had glasses on..WTF??? that's the most lame excuse i've ever heard]

Such racist..behaving like ANIMALS..they even laughed at those who fainted. Yang, u're amused..u must be as shallow as them..wtf??! laughing at ppl who faint and then laughing at international artists who came all the way from Korea ON TV??!! omg..do they want ppl to hate Thailand for what they've done??!! If this is the way people run their entertainment shows, I'm shocked...

Wtf cares about Golf & Mike..???!! It's not even funny when u can't pronounce their name properly then u start saying korean names are too long and hard to speak..


That was what i said an hour ago..when i was so pissed..i cool down easily..but i get mad fast too..depends on who..-___-lll Speaking of me being mad, most people have not seen how I am when I'm mad. Only my family and some friends *including yang* has seen the process of me getting mad. I usually don't get angry in school..at home..also not all the time. But once I get mad, I tend to lose my "soul" and go insane. Some of u dunno this, but once, I bit Yang till his arm bled cause i was mad at school. *Don't ask me what he has done to provoke me* I have FANGS, beware!! XD

Since young, I have a problem with anger management. Wait, not anger management, but violence. My dear lil baby sister aka Yun Yun has a habit of provoking me cause she hates the fact that I'm reading a book or drawing rather than playing with her. Result : I pull her hair, hit her back and sent her to tears. Mum would come, then scold me, then I'll cry. But then mum was clever to figure out the prob was with sis not me.. :p!!! Yes, I was and still am violent. But I can control it much better...seriously..I don't hit people right? *with the exception of SOMEONE who deserves it*



I don't hit girls though..except for my sis during my baby days..sorry sis..=] I can't and won't hit girls..XD of course not..but Tracy Chong hit people so hard!! She's so tiny..but her strength..omg..stronger than men..


this post is so bleh..i'm bored..didn't study..no mood to study..-___-lll



Mintz just confirmed that she has bought MY TICKETS TO DBSK CONCERT IN THAILAND muahaha.. =DDDD Junsu, I'll be there on YOUR BIRTHDAY!! *switches to spazz mode* yay yay yay!!!~~~


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Note to self : remind any of Yien Yien's potential suitors that she is potentially a sadist in bed. Dick might break

Yieniie said...

^WTF..