Monday, October 15, 2007

Unbelievable RaYa experience

Just got home after a whole day of raya visiting. Started with intan in matang, than aszrul far at samariang, next elandy's HUGE lagoon house at Astana followed by Azikri's (sorry i don't know how to spell ur name, u don't know ur own brother's name too anyway) and after that was the highlight of any Raya visiting! i'll just let Yien write bout that and see how she thinks. Than i'll bitch bout it.

Just the third day and i think my holidays are over. Dad's really gonna pludge a knife in me when he reaches home later. Was calling on the phone already and i said i'll be back at 2.30. Butttt....I reached home at 5 something.haha. What am i suppose to do besides lie a lie? Ask them to drive me home from Damai road back to thrid mile? Anyways i smell ground-punishment. Teng Teng...
~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~

Anyway, was going to blog bout this but didn't get the time for it and since co-coach Joseph just called me on the phone, cun la, can write bout it.




















Pics from Kl: Yep,the bold hair spec guy and the macho manly guy.


Few days back two of my taekwando pals/fellow trainers/coach was sent to Vietnam for an invitation tournament. wait, i think you didn't get me. i repeat ha----VIETNAM!!!!! KICKING ASSES FOR THE COUNTRY MY DEAR!!!!!

Frankly the first thing i thought of was "WHAT??" . I felt that i could have the possibility to be send too which stands around 75% lo. But shouldn't be sad about it la, cause 1stly i aint as good as them and secondly, i didn't follow their training after the Borneo cup and lastly, they are black belts and me... haih :p

So people who knows me would say "who do you think you are? wanna represent malaysia meh?" Well i tell you if i did continue training i can say chances are quite high. Its just an invitation tournament afterall ma just that and main point is that we can fly to VIETNAM!!! don't dream la boy, you suck in sparring so pack your books and study for spm la.


Na, i don't think this photo needs my face in it at all.haha.The last time half my face was covered and they even created some funny chinese name for me on put in on papers. My only chance...gone.haha


But i was thinking.... what if i met Kenny there ho?

"Hey Kenny, i'm from your hometown meow city a, wanna treat me to some snake meal?"

Wahaha, plus Nicole is hot, can hang around with fellow Malaysians there celebrating Hari Raya. haha, still dreaming.

Anyways, they just call and ask me to return to gym for training. I do have severe problems in saying "no" and rejecting people. The thing is dad's not even happy with me going out visiting what more to say Taekwando training which drains up every syllable of mitochondria in your body. Haih.. God'll help me :)

See how la.... Selamat Hari Raya!

No comments: