Sunday, May 25, 2008

!!!!

i cannot seem to find my phone again!!

JOHNTESH!! I epic FAIIILL. I bet i have had this moment for like 124917413864 times!

Btw, EPIC MOVIE is so boring leh, i fell asleep. (but actually i was dog tired)

Okay, go back to my phone. It's somewhere in this house but i dunno where!! I have a bit of photographic memory but i also think i have short term memory loss. Always happen..everytime i tell my mum, "DID U SEE MY PHONE??" She'll be like, "WHAT??!! U LOST YOUR PHONE!"

SIGH.

Must be the stress, stress my ass, exam's next week and I'm still pedo-ing over 14 yr old taemin with the song "Noona is so pretty" and I'm addicted to Soompi. Damn soompi. I also watched CSI (damn CSI) and Ugly Betty (i won't damn ugly betty cause....nvm DAMN!) I also watched that kim kardashian reality show, i like, very funny. And some random TVB dramas...

The weather...I'm so pissed at the weather!

okay, from tomorrow until after exams, i won't go reading ppl's blogs, no bloghopping, no SOOMPI (T__________T). You think i can stop using the computer, that'll never happen. I depend heavily on music to study.

Actually today was quite a happy & fun day.

Does kimchee smell bad? I like kimchee...a LOT. But my family seems to hate it. WHY? I like the sweet & spicy flavour of it.

I think Ah Lien and Ah Bengs spice up my life, they're funny people. I mean they don't need to talk and people will notice them. Not that I'm standing up for them, but true right? At least they grab ppl's attention (albeit bad attention). I'm such a hypocrite, always contradicting myself, I totally DO NOT like how they dress and talk and behave. BUT THE POINT IS THEY CAN GET PPL'S ATTENTION.. while i'm here typing crap and no one pays attention. : P

I have not wear ear rings for ...like one year? But the hole is still there leh. I'm going to wear them again.

I need a haircut. MENG. =/

I don't give a minicooper about the david vs david show. Yea yea, david cook wins, but i bet the music labels that are aiming for is david A. Come on, he's cute, already has rabid fangirls, is YOUNG, don't get my point? YOOOOUNNNGGG. I'm not siding any one of them, yea, i think cook is better (i just contradicted myself yet i kinda helped david a, oh the IRONY)

See? asians are obsessed with making themselves look younger (avoid sun, the smart way, but if you get old then you get old la..haiya) whereas westerners are making themselves older than their age(sun tan HAHA, u only need a few mins in the sun to get vitamin D, stop with the "I-NEED-VITAMIN-D-SO-I-STAY-UNDER-THE-SUN-FOR-HOURS" crap, dress like hookers...etc) But then when they realized they're aging too fast, they go for BOTOX. But it's damn obvious they get botox okay?? ..and cheek implant! I know your cheeks are getting saggy but get a better plastic surgeon cause i can see like...2 paddings on your cheek that doesn't move at all. What's so nice about going under the knife to get thick lips?? You will only look like your lips were stung by some random bee. It's so SEXY meh?? Thing is.. don't mess up with your face.

They say that girls are extremely good in pointing out ppl who had plastic surgery? And guys totally can't. I dunno about u, but ever since i got into kpop and jpop, i can pretty much point it out. : P Especially rhinoplasty.

Okay, now, i really need to find my phone.

DOUBLE SIGH.

oh yea, my phone is in silent mode, i'm so "smart", how am i going to find the damn phone.

MAJOR SIGH.

No comments: