Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

I just went out with mum, sis and bro. I chia them dinner ( japanese food : D ) What a last minute thing. XD But Yun and bro managed to spoil the mood for a while. THANKS yo, really. =_=

I have the best mother in the whole entire world. I'm dead serious. I bet my mum is better than yours. :P If I were to write out a thank you letter for her, it'll probably be 394779435694658 pages long, cause there's just too many things to thank her. I owe her SO SO MUCH and I really do LOVE her.

My mum's policy, family FIRST, work SECOND. And psst, she's our main earner some more. I really look up to her. I dunno la, you people always say I'm rich (I really don't think so), I think it's more of my mum's smart brain that we can live in moderate "luxury". Of course, my mum's wisdom comes from God. I mean, seriously, how can a family w/o a permanent income (seriously NOT permanent so don't give me "but u're so rich" shit cause i don't buy it) get to buy this buy that , travel here travel there, eat this eat that, and yet with all the stress to pay bills, pay debts, STILL be so happy. :D Thank you God, really. Impossible is nothing (i sound so weird today, lol).

I don't recall myself actually hating my mum, she's too good. Sometimes, I feel so guilty cause I can't do much. She has so many things to handle and worry; family, work, and other people's PROBLEMS. (these other people.. -_-.. really..)

My mum is super understanding and patient too. When I was young, I have so many health problems. The hospital is like..my second home. Do you know how horrible my health is? It's like, if i laugh too much, i'll cough the whole night. I can't even eat keropok or any food below 20 degrees celcius. Once, my mum didn't sleep for 14 nights just to take care of me because I was really, really ILL. I was really quiet when i was young until my teacher called up my mum and asked, "Is your daughter dumb?"

My mum is a really good mother. I never understood why she wanted me to take drawing lessons. Really. She used to say, "You'll thank me when u're in secondary school." When i was in secondary school, I kinda realize that. I'm not bragging but I can sketch and copy stuffs like..really really quick. (i sketch graphs better than Bong Yang. :p) Another thing I really REALLY thank her for is -- THANKS FOR SENDING ME TO CHUNG HUA SCHOOL. *bows* I really really hate mandarin back then and I sorta refuse to speak mandarin until I was 12. (explains why pin wei was so shocked that i spoke mandarin to him when he called me...like..2 years ago. XD) I never understood why she wanted to enrol me into chung hua school. I remember crying and telling her that I fcking hate the teachers and mandarin. She always say, "One day you will thank me." and I really did. :P

Do you know how most asian parents favor their sons over daughters? Hah! My mum isn't like that too. She always say, "Your aunties and I was treated "poorly" because we're daughters. I wouldn't want my daughters to suffer the same fate, so I'll treat 3 of you equally." And equal, she did. Heck, mum never gave me any pressure to excel in studies. She's always.. " As long as you don't fail la...but don't you do that!!" :p mummy's so cute! (that's what yun and I always say..haha..she has the cutest expression sometimes)

Here comes the explanation for my GHOSTLY PALE SKIN. Like most ASIANS, the women usually think that PALE is always BETTER than being DARK. (i don't really dig this stereotype) I used to have horrible skin. You know what my mum did? Every night, she'll apply Baby Johnson's lotion onto my whole body. Everyday, she'll give me an apple to eat. (yes, "an apple a day keeps the doctor away" is so damn TRUE) The only reason why I used to swim every week when I was young was also because my mum acknowledge that my lungs were very weak, but she didn't complain, bringing me to matang/KGS when she could have just stayed at home and take a nap.

I promise her that one day I'll earn big money and give her lots of MOOLAH (for daddy too) :p But then she said, " All I want is you to be happy and be a good christian. " ..." But if you give me money, good also, I like. " Haha. XD Mum, just you wait, I promise you that I'll give you what you deserve.

I think, w/o mummy, I won't be the same ol', happy-go-lucky, "ignorant"(what yang said) girl.

My mum is SUPER DAMN OVER-THE-TOP AWESOME RIGHT??!! (Thank YOU God, THANK YOU!!)

I love you, mum..

FOREVER. : D


------------------

I spent the whole day yesterday watching Nobuta Wo Produce (i know i'm so lame, so old punya drama.) I watched it for the sake of YAMAPI. And oh boy, nice drama!! Definitely recommended! if you have a crunchyroll account, you can search it up. Yamapi is so freaking cute and dorky and funny there!!!! AHHHHH, I have a major celeb crush on yamapi! Maki is so cute too! I've never liked kame (always thought that akanishi jin is the only hot guy in KATTUN) but gosh, i think I'm starting to like him too. gah, since when did i like johnny's boys so much?? Only Yamapi!

Seishun Amigo is like a drug. -_- Si! :p

edit : i cannot watch kurosagi!! T_T I want to watch YAMAPI so badly, i hate copyright stuffs. -_-

No comments: