Thursday, June 5, 2008

...

Next time...

If you are having trouble staying awake/ you want to pull an all-nighter/ burn midnight oil/not sleep,

I recommend you go drink Ipoh Cafe's White coffee (damn nice too wei).

It's the first time in my whole damn life that I...

wasn't able to sleep because of COFFEE.

AND NOW I LOOK 100000000000XXXX UGLIER! i got uglified! T__T

Last night was fun hanging out with old pals and watching Iron Man halfway at Anna's house. And Christopher Bong was there too!! Ngaiti, couldn't recognize him O_O So TALL MAN!! He looked like mafia + tauke with his sleek touchscreen phone and talking like a tauke. XD Anna's hair got a LOT longer and Ali is still ali. Paul is still...well..Paul (but he seems to be more conceited than ever) Nimai is still nimai with his addiction to his phone (always SMS, like Ali..)

I need to finish watching Iron Man. AISH, i left at the climax! DAMN.

And yesterday, MAJOR TRAFFIC JAM EVERYWHERE! THANK YOU! PETROL PRICE! HMPH! I think it's time for us to walk/cycle and get healthy. But shit, I forgot that Kuching isn't London/any city with four seasons, it's so hot! We will be sweating like crazy if we walk here and there.

i feel very sleepy. ZZZzzzZZZZzzz..

*watches Iron Man*

No comments: