Wednesday, June 11, 2008

for the LULZ

We all know sarcasm makes the world go round.

But i totally LOVE people who cannot take sarcastic comments..

I love them many MANY, especially those who fret and get mad over sarcastic comments..

Especially those who start giving you nonsense like ,"I hope you die!! YOU $##!@%$@% BITCH!!"

Especially those who said, "It's NOT FUNNY. I hate you!!"

Especially those who try to create a cyber war with you..(okay, i shall prepare with my mighty mouse and super keyboard..thou SHALL DIE because my magic fingers shall KEEELLL YOU)

Especially those who send you threats OVER THE INTERNET.. (and even WARN you, wakao! I'M SCARED FOR LIFEEEEE !! *runs around the house*)

Especially those who actually get hurt over a cute lil sarcastic comment..

Especially those who try to "win" the "cyber war" by talking about how great they are in English when they have problems with punctuation. (well, obviously they're too angry to type properly so they give you long-ass essays..which no one bothers to read)

Yes, I love you so much. Your low IQ-ness and immaturity makes me laugh and has become my source of humour when i go online.

Don't ever change, obsessive and crazy fangirls.

SO MUCH WIN.


------------------

Leatrice is leaving Kuching tomorrow. I will miss her so much. T____T SHE LEFT SO SUDDENLY!! She's like my best buddy at college.

I will miss slapping her butt, miss her slapping my butt, miss her knocking me off suddenly by knocking into my butt (and vice versa), miss her biting me (with her icky saliva), miss her cute smirk, miss her cute laugh, miss her obsession with Mdm Tang's (maybe not), miss her random talks about cute guys (no.1, no.2, no.3), miss her cockiness, miss her "kek tiok" face whenever i be sarcastic, miss her silly gossip, miss her trying to scare me (but she always epic fail :p).....

ZOMG!! TRICE I WILL MISS YOU!

Seriously, I've never met someone as jolly and happy-go-lucky as her. :D It's my blessing to have met her. She's so...HAPPY. You might even freak out cause she's just too....HAPPY. XD

Anyways, she's going to KL for this foundation in science for 3 months, then she'll leave for Russia. I know what you're thinking, a hoax?? Foundation for only 3 months?? Honestly, I'm a bit worried for her but she said this, "AIYAH, then...i'll treat it as 3 months of HOLIDAY lo!" See, still so jolly and optimistic. It's hard to hate this girl, she's so lovable.

I be going to KL soon. So I'll meet her and yang and jo and everyone else! :D Save up yo! I wanna eat all the yummy yummy food. If i'm happy, i'll chia, if not you *coughsBONGYANGcoughs* chia. Okay?? Deal?? or we all starve ourselves to look as good as....Lee Hyori (google her if you don't know, she's so HAWT)

Btw, Kungfu Panda is very FUNNY and LOL-able.

No comments: