Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The aftermath..

After jo sent me home (thanks!!! :D),

did you know what freaking happened??

Two dogs (I think it's a pair) came after me. You know, I'm a dog lover but I've been traumatized once because a dog chased me when I was 9 and I screamed like shit and ran the fastest i ever had to my house.

A black one and a brown one.

The brown one..horny so playful!! It totally PRANCED on me. O_O And bit me (i now know the importance of jeans) all over my legs. I was freaked out and screamed like crazy "AHHHHHHHHHHH" Yeah, and now...I have sorethroat.

It went on for like..10 minutes?? Sorry, I don't like playing with stray dogs. especially ones clinging to my legs and almost reaching my bewbs. The black dog was like barking like crazy (maybe she's jealous ROFLMAO)

Luckily my kind neighbour saw it and let me stay at his house for a while.

And then..

JUST NOW A LIZARD SWEPT PAST MY FEET.

OMG

OMG

EW.

I hate lizards. I have the lizard-fall-from-ceiling phobia.

Actually, I hate all insects. I have no sympathy towards those nasty creature. I see, I kill. If I'm in a good mood/afraid to kill, I'll spare their pitiful lives. Damn, I'm unethical. :p

Why are cockroaches and spiders so hard to kill? My sis use the whole can of Ridseck (how to spell?) on a cockroach and it didn't even die. ugh. I used a huge dictionary to squash the evil itsy witsy spider and it didn't die. Um, unfair much? They don't deserve to have so many lives.

O ya, I said I wanted to say how God always has better plans for us?

Once upon a time, there's this tall girl (tall because of genes, NOT MILK AND NOT BECAUSE I EAT TOO MUCH) call Yien Yien who really likes this korean boyband heartthrob called DBSK (and i seriously like them for their songs, not just their faces plz, but i'm not much of a fanatic as it seems to some people =_= ) So she wanted to go to this DBSK concert at Msia. So she pray to God every single night without fail that she wants DBSK to attend this concert and that it won't clash with her SPM. Lo behold, it did clash and it made Yien Yien super upset but she was like, "since it's not what God wants, fine lo, maybe some other time." Fortunately, she realized that she gets to go to the Bangkok concert because 1. mum allows 2. parents do business at the same times there. So she was HAPPY and she booked the tickets RIGHT before the deadline. Coincidentally, that very day of the concert was her ex fav DBSK member Kim Jun Su's (whoa so long woi) birthday. So she was THRILLED and that was one of her best experiences in life. After knowing that the msia concert wasn't as good as the thai concert, she felt even better.

And that's just round 1.

Round 2 is even more interesting.

365 days later, there was going to be a SM Town concert at Bangkok (not only DBSK will be there, SNSD [her current fav group], SUJU [fruity gay boys but quite funny], ...etc will be there) So once again, Yien Yien wants to go. However, parents not supportive of it and strongly expressed their dislike about the idea. She was sad but she prayed to God ..again about the concert thing. Days pass by, it seems like the idea of attending the Bangkok concert was vanishing. She didn't care about it anymore and even stopped praying about it but she always say her thanks prayers. Was supposed to go to Bali but got cancelled. Was supposed to go to Shanghai, but got cancelled. Family starting to doubt this vacation thingy cause it seems like there's a lot of obstacles. Then, dad brought up this "How about Bangkok again?" (this family loves Bangkok) YY (i feel weird typing my name all the time) and her sis's eyes immediately lit up. "CAN WE GO TO THE SM CONCERT?"

I've not booked the tickets yet but surprisingly there's still some left!! :D

Gonna buy 'em tomorrow.

Many thanks to my parents and of course, God. :)

I just hope I won't get lost in a 40,000 crowd. lol

Kids, don't keep going to concerts, it's strangely addicting.

No comments: