Friday, December 26, 2008

Its Christmas Time In The City!

Christmas just came and left so swiftly i couldn't really grasp the chance of feeling it. However, this Christmas has been much well celebrated as before.

Although Encore was 2 days before Christmas (will blog bout it definitely), i had the chance of singing "Have Yourself A Merry LiL Christmas" to a whole hall of people :) Though the feeling of Christmas wasn't really blossoming, at least i get to sing with a bunch of great singers.

On Christmas eve, a day after Encore, i woke up to rush to the photocopy stall to print my testimony. Of course i typed it myself but i didn't have time to revise and memorize points. And i'm going to give the testimony in less than 12 hours. Worst part was, i haven't comfirm the list of friends that are following to church. At that time there were only 3.

Thanks to the Lord, the list went straight up to 15 as the day goes by, woa! Most of my classmates were going and i believe my testimony will be more intimate to them as to others.

Met Jen during lunch and she said, testimony can be read. Thanks to her i did not skip class to memorize the script. haha

Before everything started getting intense, i manage to get everyone on the correct bus and yea we're heading to Kuala Lumpur International Hotel for a Christmas event! :):)

The place was austonishing, it was there where it really felt like Christmas. haha. The whole program went on smoothly and honestly, God must be the program master of the event because the flow was so great!

After laughs and joy, someone pass me a microphone and i'm up on stage once more. I shared sincerely my whole life in just 10 minutes. In great thanks people said it was inspiring and funny at times. Hope the audience shall receive the "moral of the story" which is obviously, Christ. Shall post my testimony up here. do read and don't skip lines! XD

However it was to my deepest disappointment that out of the 15 that i brought to the church event, there were only 3 left when i went to meet them up. Looking at the empty seats, i felt discouraged for a moment. Sad to be precise. I was wondering, why can't i just live my life wonderfully blessed by God as it always was and kept it to myself, so that i won't have to face rejection everytime i try to share the fruits with others. WHY?

Because i know that God is good. And i want my friends and family to also have fruitful blessings in everything they do. I want. And so, i shall keep faith and keep trying!

During Christmas Day, Andrew abruptly invited me to Shangri-la for a buffet lunch. And my gosh, things are really out of my expectation. His lawyer uncle not only treat us to fine dining, he booked a room where even Anita Sarawak didn't get. Yes we saw Anita Sarawak there. The food was simply inexplainble with Fresh Oyster, Salmon slices and prawns along with a whole Christmas tree of dishes as just, APPETIZER.


My mine was booming every second thinking of how great my position was. The picture of food was just how i arranged it. There were so many fine fine food that i really wished i had a bigger appetide.

"Uncle John" open two bottles of liquor, champain and white wine. O my gosh!!!

Then came the bigger bomb. The main course, they were lamb, beef, duck and chicken to choose from. I had lamb and just count how many pieces i get.


5! and it cost 89 says Andrew. Woa man. But you can't deny how much effort they put in decorating the dish. Simply artistic.

The chicken and beef at the background. Can anyone tell me why my saliva are gushing furiously right now?

That's not all, the desserts are as important as the appetizer and main course. They were all detaily crafted and honestly, i have not tried such expensive dessert before.

Cute cute tasty!

Everything there was so delicious that no matter how messy you arrange it on a plate, it still looks as if its a dish by itself. Don't you think so?

Lunch ended 2 hours later where by then our stomachs were jingling like santa claus. We headed to klcc for window shopping and Christmas sighting. The place was bustling as usual. I wanted some shoes because mine were in this condition


Don't worry, i didn't wear them out no more. But sadly, i resorted to not buy because i just
don't feel like spending. Hang around at kinokuniya and had movie with Lerina before going back with a stinging flu. Twilight's very nice :)

That was how my Christmas went by, giving testimony to encourage others, buying gifts, having a splendid Christmas lunch, window shopping and Twilight. Well-spend! and though its a bit too late, but still,


to all sushiloverice readers

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!




and a happy new year :)



No comments: