Friday, January 30, 2009

BANJAK BANJAK!

Doing a favour for Bong Yang. :D
And for myself ( my love for my fav kpop girl group, yes i still have my inner "kpopness". No i still like men.)

GEE GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY BABY ~

Currently addicted to -
- Flo rida's Round Round
- Lily Allen's The Fear & her version of Womanizer (it's a brilliant cover)

- Beyonce's Halo

- SNSD's Gee (BANJAK BANJAK NUNI BUSHO NO NO NO NO NO~!)

- Leona Lewis' I Will Be (more like re-addicted cause i heard this song eons ago but Leona just did a MV out of it. Chace Crawford is in it!! and also horrible acting. :p Did u know Avril sang this song first?)

- Baek Ji Young's Like being Hit by a Bullet (fantastic song!)
- Brit Brit's I(F) (U) (See)(k) A(My) & Circus


All of a sudden, I think I'm falling in love again with english music thanks to Amy Winehouse, Lily Allen, Katy Perry & LADY GAGA!! Oh yes, the Ting Tings are fantastic too. More pop music pls. No more hip hop and all that crap. POP MUSIC.

4 comments:

Yang said...

Hot hOT HoT!!!

cHrIstInA_YY said...

Wow, the first video was awesome, love the sexy dance loves :D I into Lady Gaga and Katy Perry too, their new singles are so nice...

Muhammad Azhar said...

哇...你真的是一个大风扇的社民联盟

Yang said...

azhar?? what???? O.o