Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Status: (Ambiguously Away)

Things are pretty out of hand at the moment. Been sleeping at superb odd hours.

Mass Call Orientation Coordinator
TT Night Stage Director
(Pioneering a new event with cross fingers)
Island Red Cafe, SOS!

If the 3 post above with thousands of individual involvement each does not drain me off my enthusiasm, I've gotta organize an Appreciation-Night or some sort for God!

I'm really glad that God exist! :)

I came to a soon realisation that objectives are very important, be it for an activity, a prom night, a job, a behavior etc. Without a clear objective, working would just be a rat-race by which we get engaged in an event after another as if its our job. We're students! And "life is not a job" says the T shirt that random strangers wore on streets :p

For me, the objective in active participation is to overcome weaknesses. It may sound real cheesy but hell yeah its true! I'm glad that my weaknesses and flaws are showing because that's where i can work on. I don't wish to end a successful task with unhappy endings no more. Guess i have a lot to learn.

Would someone please keep me in a box in case i ran out of hand :)

No comments: