Monday, July 13, 2009

We are the Stage Directors

Its been a week since Talentime Night ended, the event of the year i shall labelled it :) But due to the hecticness that is still going around school, work and play, i don't have the time to write a full post on it.. YET.



However, it was really a blessed night. And again the stage wowed even me myself just as it did the last time during sbs night. My prayers were the same for both events, that the stage is gonna look so obvious that it was by God. And indeed, it was by God's own hand that the stage became such a huge sucess. I'm not boasting of myself here, i am boasting of my God! Good feedbacks kept swimming in from the judges, the principal, the school officials and of course the students. As for the Student Affairs Officer, he said it was the best since 2001.

2001!!!
I was still in primary 5 when that stage was built!

Praise You All Mighty! :)


Due to the straint and long hours of TT, my studies needs quite a lot of catching up. Second year says everyone, that it is sooo tough and hard and you gotta play serious or you'll perish bla bla bla. Well of course i haven't been through second year to tell others whether it is hell or heaven, but so far... It's always heaven when you know Who's looking after you :) Come on people!

For those that have been curious, stop asking me my formula of balancing between studies and work, its an open secret to all, that Jesus loves me sooooo much and He loves you too :) call me and i'll tell you everything :)


The weeks to come are gonna be even more unbelievable, (every week seems unbelievable XD) uncountable assignments and exam which i never knew was gonna happen in such a massive scale. But yea, everything's gonna be alright! :D Why is it so coincidal that all these academic stuff did not clash with TT? i wonder :)



All the best to you all, Life's good, with GD XD

2 comments:

蜻婷 said...

haha can see that u r blessed..
glad that He saw u through everything you put ur hands onto..
He is certainly faithful enough in bringing all things started unto completion!! ^^

Yang said...

yep yep :)thanks you! i bet He's working wonderfully in your life as well? :)



God bless you too manda! :D