Thursday, July 2, 2009

Revenge of the Fallen

Hehehe, I watched Transformers 2 with kah ling yesterday. (a bit scared to go to crowded places like the cinema due to the flu but I wanted to watch this so bad so whatever la..I hope I'm fine. D: ) Such a last min thing cause we were kinda bored. Blah.

The movie had many flaws...

but it's still fabulous. Maybe cause I like action. and humour. And the entire movie is about these two. (it seemed as though the writers were trying too damn hard to put in funny jokes..NOT THAT I MIND THOUGH)

Oh yea, Megan is so hot. But I dunno..it's obvious that the director wants to please those fanboys by having some interesting camera angles around Megan. I don't mind though cause she's really hot. She can't act at all though. She basically just opens her mouth throughout the movie.

And the beginning part where the Decepticon (MY GAWD..I FINALLY GOT THE NAME RIGHT I HOPE I'M RIGHT) and the Prime/autobots..whatever fought, I was so confused lo. I dunno who and who were fighting @_@. And then suddenly got the Pretender (sexy girl) one. I'm so pissed off as to how the Prime and Decepticon fight scene..was only.. like..3 seconds??! Sam's parents are hilarious..especially the mum.

Overall, a good summer movie. Worth my RM7. Happy. ^^

No comments: