Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Difficult times..

I..am.. really...uncomfortable right now... Feel like being tied around with ropes while having terrible itchiness all over your body and you can't scratch...*bites teeth. I have been treating these rashes or measles or whatever they call it so linearly untill this auntie of mine came...

As usual i won't be wearing a shirt cause its so hot and im a guy :p So cun that this auntie came to my house after she heard bout my rash. Was caught "naked" and booom...i'm officially quarantine - . - She bombarded me with all those pantang-larangs and she seriously treat it as if i got cancer or something

"a...why aren't you wearing a shirt???"
"Yang! you cannot bath o, must ting hua a!"
"Yang....."

First of all, ME-- i am a born "sweater". I sweat almost bout anywhere anytime and when i seriously do, its a phenomenan! Literally as wet as a person walking through a waterfall. haha. So! asking me to not bath is like... what the heck>? you want me to get those stink complains from Jonathan everyday or to grow germs and amoeba on my already severe rashed body. ah...


That's not all, i'm also suppose to not have wind contact including from fan or air-con. O man..that's like hell.You faint to know that as im sweating right now writing this, i'm asked to wear long sleeves and long pants.... *lost in words.

See! my 'rashes' are fading!!!! XD


Before this, i had 3 prawns meals in three days and i ate so much i feel like vomitting each night.haha, but another info of ME- i eat alot and i love eating! Food=me. But hey hey, look what i'm suppose to have now. Porridge and can vege that taste nothing else than perservative. mum made some fancy looking porridege and my aunt said this should not be eaten and that should not be taken too. So in the end i take a mouth of porridge and spit a mouth of peanuts in it continuously the whole meal. O yea,i heard i can't have chicken for 4 months!! wad???

*imagines*--During SPM, judy will be drinking those chicken essence everyday while i can't even taste chicken meat for the whole crucial month. *thinks thinks*--After SPM, people will have parties or dinner celebrating and me...goes into the party host's kitchen to ask for plain rice with plain water.
*imagine again*--going to kl, no dunken donnuts or secret recepe, vege porridge for Christmas dinner....

From my aunt, i learned bout dad having he's rashes um,,,40 years ago?
They had to work event though they were kids ( not much difference since i work for the family too haha), so he told her mum aka my grandma that he had pinkis like me, but grandma thought he was finding an excuse for not wanting to work so ignored. Than later, he went to play basketball and got all sweaty (as i am now) so he jump into a pond to cool down and play. After that, got himself into quite some trouble concerning the rash and was kept in doors for a long long time.


haha, so what now? no edible food and no baths for me? i think the next "no" is frens as i'l be as stinky as a skung. Hey ppl, stay away from me.haha, i'm going for a photoshooting for some try out---->




~Scary Movie 5 poster~


No comments: