Monday, October 29, 2007

Luckiest Guy

It is kinda surprising to find myself going through rashes and meascles and this stage of time. I can't dig out this perfect word from the end of my cerebrum to describe my current situationbut honestly i'm not so shocked with this "misfortune"although it may be disastrious or severe.

Decided to go to school this morning afterall. Main point was to pass over the gift for teacher and also to ignite hope with the sight of -the one-. Haha, don't care if you call this jiwang. All i was worrying bout isn't the pink dots that's spreading furiously all over my body, guess what is? :p


Miss Ko.... had to go through her so that i can leave earlier from school to go for the doct.Thankfully she didn't notice my hair or she let me go.haha. Mum came to her office to sign something and i have to say, both ladies looks quite similar you know, when i see miss ko's motherly eyes, it looks exactly like my mum's. I started noticing this when she came some talk to form 3 students 2 years back. I was sitting right in front of her and for the whole day, her eyes looked so kind and loving. (don't vomit) haha, just my opinion.

So,went to the see doctor Chen,dad's classmate at batu lintang.Ran to have some indian rojak before the check up in case the doctor say i can't take this and that.haha. Taste really nice!! REALLY. the whole place was crowded with people and the only stall open was that rojak stall! amazing.

How many times in life would you have the chance to stripped for a doctor? haha! After walking in he's room, he asked me to show him the pinkis.Ok, open a few buttons. "O, i have to see your back." Ops, guess i'll just stripped of the whole school uniform. haha. TOO BAD the doctor wasn't a female neither were there any nurses :( lol. If not...*hehe.

Although i skipped a few periods of school for checking up, i'm still not 100% sure with whats goin on with me. All the doctor said was "virus..virus" as he touches and caress my pinkis. You should see how selamba he was. "o its very common, nothing to worry." "Won't affect your studies, form 5 right". What the - . -"

Ok, i'm not really bothered bout it as long as its not deadly. Thanks to this pinkis i get to see the doctor which in normal circumstances, i won't have any chance at all.haha. Info: i don't visit the doctor even at the verge of breakdown. dad just won't trouble himself and myself to go all the way to the clinic for some doctor touching. We have panadol i guess. lol.and God. Yep!!!!

That's all for this time, o, its kinda long. haha, thank you for reading ;)

No comments: