Friday, January 18, 2008

._.

Have not blogged for an eternity. :p lol..the :p looks so weird, *pokes*

Many things has happened.

I is so tired, not enough sleep. *yes,i know thr're grammatical errors, sometimes i like to do that*


I HAVE NOT GONE TO THE SPRING YET!!!!! @__@
TMD!! haih~

Class started...so early..i had a hard time sleeping at 11pm and waking up at 7.15..not get used..boohooo..TT_TT
Class started!! I took 4 subjects for A-levels ; Biology, Chemistry, Physics(next thurs start), and Maths. (Malaysian studies AKA the shittiest subject ever : SEJARAH, and pendidikan Moral ; BS! This two compulsory and if i don't get C6 and above for BM, i will have to study BM)

- For now, maths is the easiest subject! Serious!! Ok ok, maybe cause it's very similar to SPM(only the beginning of the term ma..), but ok la.
- Chemistry..not bad..hehe..Mdm Wong with her engrish..she's funny sometimes..i like her.. (:
- Biology..=.=..THE MOST DIFFICULT SUBJECT! Just the first week, i learnt so many new terms man..so hard to memorize..(glyceraldehyde,ketone,amylose,amylopectin,glycosidic bonds, what alpha, beta glucose, all these terms describe monosaccharides..=.= just that tiny part)

- Malaysian studies, I hate this sub but the teacher is so FUNNY!! Fun class indeed, but i still hate sejarah. :p Today as in 2-5 pm (sounds like PBK class) , we talked about budaya, shit, so funny!! Teacher always compare sarawak and semenanjung (teacher's from semenanjung), she's like so SHOCKEDDDD to see chinese and malays get along well. Ok, so now i get why anonna unni studies in a private school, supposedly according to her mum, only those who wants to take chinese go to private school. (whr got, i DID study mandarin in BL le..) So teacher talked about the reason why the chinese girls back in the ancient china days had to tie their feet so that it looks small, it's not because it looks pretty, it has another reason. Um, she said back in the days, girls were like slaves ; girls serve family in the day, serve husband at night(u get what i mean la :p). Guys have weird philosophies (back in those days). If girls tie their feet, they couldn't really walk, they have to take small (PAIN!!!) steps, by doing so, they "work" the muscles at their asses, so their asses are more____..so that's like..better for sex. So MEAN!! I've seen pics of ladies who tie their feet, their feet looked....NASTTTTYYYYYY.. Then from budaya ,we talked about superstitions, I find the chinese ones most ridiculous.. :p

One thing, not looking forward to physics class unless teacher is funny. I don't like physics, the only reason i take this subject is to get another A so that I am "more" qualified to get into a good uni. XD

About the people at SEDAYA, they're so FRIENDLYYYY, scares me at first at how friendly they are. Seriously, everyone there is like a big FAMILY. Every single morning, i think I get greeted with smiles and "good mornings" from the staff including the principal. The teachers..not bitchy at all..so nice..so WEIRD. The staff, everyone,so NICE!! and, you kee and sarah (teng) is in my class!! puahaha! Oh, sarah drives me home, yay, so sweet of her but she so kesian, she needs to pay for the saman-s she get. Why cant those ppl take a break..-.- My classmates..they're all good and friendly..but..all smart asses..I feel so intimated, therefore, I become very kiasu and i pay FULL attention at class. Hehe, classes aren't boring at all, didn't make me feel sleepy anyways, very nice. Honestly, first time I really enjoyed "school" :p

best thing about being in college, NO STUPID DISCIPLINARY RULES!! Girls can wear whatever they want as long as they don't dress skimpy or look like sluts. XD TOILETS ARE SUPER CLEAN!! That's a ++++++++++++++++++ for me. :D Lemme see, From Monday to Thursday, my normal schedule is like this, 8.30 - 10.00am ,10.00am-11.30am (Break), 1.00pm-2.30pm. Nice right? During the break, leatrice,mei fun and I..explore the cafe around the area..hehe..but we usually end up in the library reading TIMES or Readers' Digest or National Geographic. Next week,we'll be using the internet, yay! Free internet access at all times!! That's FRIGGIN AWESOME for an internet addict like me. :p

The downside to everything is..
$$ EXPENSES.
Ok la, not much to complain since I got scholarship but that means I need to help around, still ok la, since ppl thr are friendly, I'll be nice too. :p

BUT, books, since they're shipped from UK, (I study A levels, everything including exams excluding teachers and college is from UK) , they cost so MUCH!! The first day of orientation, we were given this booklist, like textbooks and reference books we need to buy. I was like so excited..until i saw the price. =_______=

1 book cost around RM 100+, ONE BOOK ONLY OH!! U know for Biology, for 3 terms i use 4 books, chemistry, 6 books, Maths, 6 books and Physics (forgets how many but more than 3!) U do the math, all the books I need will cost around Rm3000+!!!!! WAAAAAA!!! Wanna die, 3000...i can buy so many CDs, buy presents for yang & friends & family, can buy access to DBSK (I'm so ridiculously jealous of hanee who spoke and hugged all 5 of DBSK in person but she used a lot of $ to see them, lucky hanee!! )

LUCKILY in Malaysia, words like "COPYRIGHTS RESERVED" are like bullshit to us. (: puahaha, but my dad bought some textbooks and reference books for me online. nvm.

Okay, that's enough. XD I'm thinking of signing up for livejournal so that i can comment on LJs properly and not anonymously and suxin unni is nagging me.. Gah, I miss those lil chats with suxin aka gorilla. :p She's going to live in Korea for a few months soon I think to practise her fob korean, keke, such a yoochun lover.



----------- My "little" spazz corner -------------

DBSK's T album is going to be released!! FUACK YEAHHH!!! I want the 2CD + 2DVD, I'm sure one day I'll get it. :D So far, I love all the album tracks, No (such a sexy laid back song), Darkness eyes(sound so JE-ish), CLAP(smexy..), RAINBOW (i *heartx10000000* this song)..etc.

"we gotta purple like that, my time is still going on"
listen to PURPLE LINE

damn. ENGRISH, yum yum. Why?? When baby changmin speak in engrish, it's so..reasonable..so..alluring..so..SEXY. But, no one beats our yoochun in speaking english, or chunlish (according to suxin). I remember seeing my sister screaming when she heard yoochun mouth a few ENGRISH, believe me, it's TO-DIE-FOR. His adam's apple..ROARRR.. XD


Bored? Wanna drop a few pounds? Let's learn the PURPLE LINE choreography with DBSK!! *I'm trying to learn too :p* *yes, i dance, at least i try..hmph..DON'T LAUGH* In the beginning, they danced a bit to wonder girl's TELL ME, changmin swaying his hips happily, then they decided to do SOSHI's GG, SO CUTE!!

Speaking of tell me, that dance is DAMNNNN popular in Korea, it's like soulja boy's crank that in the states.

I was teaching my sis the steps, she was like.. O___O OOOHHH~~ it seems complicated at first but it's quite easy..AND FUN TO DO..

The song is very ADDICTIVE..i mean..VERYYYYY..don't believe?



tell me tell me tetetete TELL ME~~ ..
omona!! haha..sohee..cute as dumpling but cannot sing to save her life. :p


Wonder boys 2 version of tell me..HIIILLARRRIOOOUUUSSS..
"go yoobin!!" XDD


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

can read?? it says, "SORRY GIRLS, I'M GAYYYY"
HAHAHA, damn, I love them dorks. :D Thr was a clip on this but I couldn't find it..so funny!
DBSK passed this to junsu as a present and changmin opened it up, then yunho was like, READ IT READ IT!! The innocent junsu read, " SORRY GIRRRLSS *he emphasized at the rrr..*" then he burst out laughing in his eu kang kang laugh!! Then, DBSK helped him finish.."i'm GAYYYYYY.." Then yoochun passed ice to yunho oppa and he put this into his wifebeater. LMAO!! junsu was like, "WAAAAAAAAAA~~" and i thank yunho because we get to see his S-LINE so clearly.. *loves s-line* HOSU FTW!! :D


No comments: