Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Dear Lord..,

I'm sorry I didn't study well enough. I know last minute studying is horrible. I know that I didn't put much effort into studying for Form 4 & Form 5. I'm so sorry I was such a rebel when I was 16. I'm so sorry I pissed off some teachers.

However despite yien yien being bad at times,

THANK YOU because i have the best, lenient parents ever because they don't give me pressure AT ALL. (just no fail = OKAY)
THANK YOU because i have the best & most supportive family.
THANK YOU because i have AWESOME (but weird but it's okay) friends. :p
THANK YOU for giving me SPM results i've never dreamed of (8A1, 2A2, 1B4 [moral, ish, aku tidak bermoral :p])
THANK YOU for allowing me to get A1 for sejarah despite me never studying for this subject and always getting 50+.
THANK YOU, I can continue my scholarship for my A levels.
THANK YOU for making my last 2 years in BL the best and most memorable I had because I've never remembered myself studying like crazy.

THANK YOU because you making me feel happy and lucky 24/7 because i know you're always there for me.

ILY LORD!!

In Jesus' name i pray,

Amen. (:



OOOOHHH, i'm supposed to do this for Mr. Bong Yang.

I know a lot of people kepo kepo so eager to know his results. :p

He got......


**drum rolls***

1B3..

3A2...

9A1 !!!

in nice terms : 12As and 1B

Shit a, this yang, still say, "I'm disappointed" LOL, if i had his results, i'll be FLIPPPPIIINN happy. Yang, cheer up!!

The subject he didn't get A1 is Moral (STUPID 2%#%#^ SUBJECT, we shouldn't be bothered), EST (again..another lame subject), Art & Chinese (this is hard. ._. )





I want my hair to be poofy, like...got volume.. -___- I'm so tired of blow drying my hair every single morning. I gained muscles because of that. Now I look like I'm SO STRONG. Don't ask me why I'm SO conscious about the volume of my hair. It's a girl thing. Hair-no-volume-and-not-poofy = BAD HAIR DAY. I hate bad hair days, it's like the worst thing that can happen to me in the morning. My hair is quite thin. Grr, LING YUN YUN, WHY DID U STEAL ALL THE GOOD GENES. My bratty sister is skinny(she cannot grow fat), tall, slim, slender, has THICK wavy hair (yet she complains about it, i know right,WTFFF), HUGE eyes, jaejoong's nose, cute mouth. Yien Yien is FAT, tall (a bit taller than her), not slim, not slender, has thin straight hair, average-looking eyes, SUPER FLAT nose and ugly mouth. Why do i get all the recessive alleles. And to add the "cherry" on top, I have SENSITIVE skin. HELL, even Yun Yun sounds better than Yien Yien. Okay, it seems like I'm feeling inferior or unhappy but I'm not. *flashes grin* :D


Next Monday, Bio test lagi. Why do we have tests every week. O_O Good thing is, Biology DOES NOT EQUAL to history. (I HATE history with a passion)

Tomorrow morning, I bet EVERYONE would be like "How's your SPM results? HOW HOW??!!" *adds jealous glares* my class so kiasu one. Sigh. Spend your whole life worrying about scores la. -_-

Okay, I need to be serious now.
My goal is..
I need to get Straight As for the four subjects I'm taking now which is Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Maths. Which is hard I admit. T_T
Why must I be so interested in Biomedical engineering?
Thank God I just need to pass my Moral and Malaysian studies. U just don't know how much i HATE these two subjects.

I have class tomorrow. It's going to be tiring. Maths, Chemistry, Biology classes in the day ; Physics at night. *drops dead*


please baby baby baby geudaega nae aneh
numoodo gipi deurowa bo il ga iron nae sujubeun gobaek
baby baby baby sal myo shi dagaga
boodeuron noon ooseum euro noye momeh seumyo galgoya

i hope i did not blind you. :p *sings along* PLEASE BABY BABY BABBBBYYYY!!!!
Soshi is going to promote this song tomorrow!!!! omg, i love this song!!!! And ggoggoma leadah taeyeon is going to perform If, goodness, i love this song to death. GO GO LEADER TAE!!!


and I saw Mr Tan today. He was sarcastic as usual..

"Yien Yien, You're so EARRRLLLYYY today." *grins* "Please sign this."

I knew it. Almost everyone signed it already except for me. Mr Tan ah, you don't need to be so sarcastic. :p

No comments: