Saturday, May 17, 2008

can't sleeeeeep...

I feel like puking.

Feeling really uneasy and NOT well.

Indigestion?

I'm feeling pretty frustrated these days..

Kim Tae Yeon, DBSK, yamapi and internet = supah big distraction to me.

I really need to start studying and stop all this procrastination.

-_-

i need a haircut too.

I think my tummy cannot accept too much food anymore, everytime i overeat (at night, sheesh, no matter how much i eat during the day i don't get full but if it's at night, feels like dying..), i get indigestion and will feel so uneasy like now.

Maybe I should just starve myself for dinner to make myself feel better.

BUT DADDY COOKS REALLY NICE FOOD FOR DINNER! =( (see, tonight he cooked my fav black udon!!! I have not eaten that for so long so i ate a lot, so yummy!! but i regretted eating so much of that, now i feel like crap. :x but i freaking ate it at 5.30! it should be digested by now right..but NOOOO.. )

want to cry liao.. T___T

stupid stomach!

- The End -

No comments: