Saturday, May 17, 2008

Wo Jiu Xi Huan

Actually i wanted to post bout this for a long long time but just couldn't get the chance. (Not copying kennysia k..) And i didn't know Kuching's running the campaign too.LOL. Anyway i'm sick of Bigmacs for the moment so i'll get more in KL.

Had my first Big Mac Chant in Seremban. Guess no one really paid attention to it back then cause it was just 2nd May ( second day of launching ) and people actually threw their free meal "coupon" away. I traveled to Seremban, Negeri 9 that time with just RM6 in my wallet! Imagine that?! for 3 days XDD

Used up around RM2 for a choco-dip ice cream and sat in McD. Stomach started playing Chopin's Nocturne so i gave the chant a try. I seriously thought that that was a blessing since i felt hungry and couldn't afford a meal.

So, just "stole" a "coupon" from a neighboring table after they left and before the cleaner notice. Tried the chant on my phone's stopwatch a few times and i got like, 2.4seconds!?! that was easy XD

To the counter : The staff wasn't sure what to do too cause no one tried it before. They took out a stopwatch and i started " Two all... ... ... sesame seed bun! ". I really think they didn't pay attention to whatever was in between...

tata!!! not as fast but still, i got a free burger for my musical stomach

Dunno whats wrong with my stuck up face.
That was my "cert" for being the first person in Seremban to have done the chant XD


Though they don't eat beef, they were excited too.haha. "McD giving free Big Mac's, bankrupt later... "

Days passed.... Chants passed....Tonnes of Beef Burger passed....

Some places give you free green tea coupons...

some, Cd's too =.=''

Dunno what happen to my stuck up face again, that was all free..lol XD

Among 5, just 2 could eat beef. Imagine how many calories me and the other suck up..


Last month they gave us free McMuffin breakfast;

this month they gave us considered free Big Macs ;

next month???

ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT-VOUCHER???



ba ba tat ta ta...
i'm lovin it..........

No comments: