Thursday, May 15, 2008

Poor Bong Yang. That's all i can say.

Now I have a problem.

BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING vs. BIOCHEMISTRY

Which one? T_T

Don't ask me to take pharmacy or biotechnology because both have been mainstreamed ._. (I don't want people fighting with me for jobs. XD)

I also don't want to be a doctor because i'm quite afraid of blood and stress and I don't want to study for so long. Plus, i think beauty sleep is super important.

I don't want to be a dentist because it's boring to stare at people's dirty mouth everyday, and if that person has bad breath, i think i'll die.

I kinda want to be a plastic surgeon. BUT then, it's against my moral beliefs. And I know my parents will be 100% against it.

Food Science is ACTUALLY pretty interesting. : D

Psychology too! BUT that means I'll probably never come back to Malaysia since ppl here would rather commit suicide than consult a psychiatrist.

Biomedical Engineering is my first LOVE. Like omg, so interesting!! But it's kinda annoying everytime someone asks me, "Yien, what are u planning to major in?" "Biomedical engineering" *silence* .."Um..biotech ha?" Me : -______- What I don't like about biomed engineering, it requires a lot of PHYSICS and MATHS. T_T That's not my fav subjects man. My fav is Bio and Chem. Plus, it has a lot to do with working with machines and all, and I think I EPIC FAIL in Physics. Like yesterday, for physics lab (so horrible *covers face*)

Biochemistry...see? Biology + Chemistry. Bad thing : Not as fascinating as Biomedical Engineering.

HOW?? HOW?? I know that it's probably too early since i'll only finish A Levels by June 2009. The other thing is I kinda don't want to study like crazy for uni. It sounds pretty stupid but I really don't want that, LOL. I personally think socializing(minus drinking) is better (?) Then I should choose an easier course, BUT THEN, I get bored easily and I need something fun and exciting. I'm so hard to please la. -_-

I suddenly wish I'm super smart and have an IQ of 180, then I can have fun at the same time. HAHA, no such thing. ._.

I think I'm too ambitious. I kinda want to study another language (japanese / korean) or improve my chinese. Okay, actually the reason is because I heard from many ppl that, "Do you know ah? My friend's friend's uncle's son tutor *some asian language, mostly mandarin* at *some place* and omg! He gets paid 100$ per session!" My eyes --- O.O

See, this is why i epic fail. I'm very stingy and my eyes sparkle when i see things like this. I mean, why not right? Can earn more money bo. It's more fun. LOL.

My parents always wonder why I desperately need to earn money. I tell them, " To give you money! And also I want to buy properties, lands, house, car..yakity yakity yakity yak.." Mum, it's your fault for talking about business to me. :P My parents actually never pressure me with anything so i'm wondering why am i worrying so much.

i type too much. -_-

I think the word "epic" will be mainstreamed too. XD like how "TMTH" did.

No comments: