Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Feel




(the girl is still holding a pencil! T_T)

Stay strong, China, stay strong.
(i know i always talk about china but i have chinese pride so bear with me. Plus, this is such a big issue now and i feel so sad. Good thing I know no one that is in somewhere near Sichuan so it's all good.)

RIP to all the lives that were lost. Most of the victims are school kids like me. :( Poor parents too, bai fa ren song hei fa ren is such a terrible thing.

I think Mother Nature is SUPER SUPER pissed off, cyclone at myanmar, earthquake at tokyo (but of course no one died since japan is so prepared like always), now in Sichuan. I read somewhere it's a largescale earthquake (?) So it'll probably still go on. So scary lah. Suddenly, I feel so glad to be living in Malaysia. :p

Actually I want to say sth like "stay strong myanmar" but their government is SO fcked up (that i'm speechless) so I wish the best for the poor citizens.


No comments: