Friday, May 2, 2008

mini update

So...

These few days...

Have been occupied by studying, TV, internet, crazy chats, shopping [i know right, we are quite siao, exam is like next week we still have time to go to the spring, neh, cause leatrice want to find hawt guys, I told her don't have ba. To her disappointment, yea, zero hawt guys. Guys with chicken(horrible bleached) hair got la. Okay, actually the guy at the camera shop/store got STYLE, i like his thick frame nerdy glasses, the other day, i went to shop for glasses with mum and sis, i wanted to buy that kind of glasses, but the shop owner went :O, and ask me "WHY DO YOU WANT LAO AH PEK'S GLASSES??!" I'm so hurt and so embarrassed so I just kept quiet. T_T I told her it's very "in" now but she don't believe!! Memangnya sikap orang kuching. ] etc normal stuffs...

So I feel very tired.

But...

Good thing is,

MY FACE BECOME SMOOTH AGAIN!! no more horrible acne..

It's all yien yien's hormones' fault!! You see, if i sleep later than 12, my skin will become so horrible, so after someone pointed out that i have a lot of break outs, I WENT TO SLEEP AT 10!! And then my face become less ugly again. :D

So.....that day...my sis and I...we watched this program on KBS world. So funny!! Forgot the name. But it was like a talk show on why people react this way, more specifically, WOMEN. "Why do girls fan themselves when they laugh?" "Why do girls go to the washroom together?" "Why do girls use both hands to support their head when they're bored?" "Why do girls refer themselves in the first person's POV?" ....etc... they act all the scenes out some more!! So my sis and I laugh like crazy because most of the things stated, we somewhat did it before. :p

Few days ago, i was talking to vanessa and then suddenly, dunno how la, talked about ling chi ling. She suddenly say "I HATE HER!" I was like, "O_O why, lots of guys like her. " I thought that the reason was "the way she speaks is so fake...bla bla.." Do you know what's her answer??

"She's too PALE!!!"

LE GASP!! If you know how I look like, it's kinda embarrassing to say that to my face. I'm not bragging but I'm very pale that anna always ask if I'm ill. HOW CAN SHE SAY THAT TO MY FACE SOME MORE!! T__T I was thinking to myself.. "so u hate me la.. -_-" It's true that many asians (especially koreans, japanese and taiwanese) hide themselves from the Sun because they want to stay pale. Amy always say.. "yi bai zhe san chou" (one white hides 3 uglies... yeh..doesn't make sense..i'm making a direct translation. :p) But it's not my fault I'm so pale, T_T, it's GENES, I don't even put sunscreen (so oily) or hide myself from the Sun. In fact I always find a spot in the library that has some "sun".

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to be tanned too, I wouldn't want my face to be filled with blackheads and spots before i reach 30, haha. But I crave for a healthy glow on my face, T___T

Just now...


I was taking my nap, but woke up 30 mins later because IT. WAS. TOO. DAMN. HOT. I'm talking about serious heat here, there's two air-conds working in the room, but I woke up, sweating like a pig on the bed. These few days, it has been really hot, Kuching is turning into a sauna. I really hate this kind of desert-like weather minus the wind. Rain also no use, still hot. I sit down also sweat like crazy. Good thing is, I don't need to move a finger to sweat. :p

So...today's main point is this...

SAMSUNG ANYCALL HAPTIC CF (DBSK + SNSD)

MY FAV TWO GROUPS!!!!!!











I kinda like the phone, it's samsung, :D

4 comments:

Yang said...

4 guys but so many gals, how how? XD

Yieniie said...

the rest is for me. :p

Anonymous said...

woa, the left outs must feel real bad

Yieniie said...

^ nah, they probably don't want to be anti-ed by a bunch of hormonal immature lil fangirls.