Sunday, June 29, 2008

3 days of sumthin'

Sarcasm FTW. I don't know if some people are just stupid or playing stupid or they want to be pissy and create a fuss out of nothing. GROW. SOME. BALLS. Life's so much better if you can just laugh it off or just ignore it.

Anyways, that's not what I want to talk about. :p

So I went to KL for a mini vacation. 3 days of walking + sweat + blisters. Oh yea, *counts*, I have like 6 blisters on my feet. Quite painful but it's nothing, got used to it. Stupid Yang said KL was not that hot, bullshit, it was so humid and hot that i sweat like crazy.

Nothing much, just met and walked around with friends. I honestly can't shop with friends la. I didn't spend much. I think I only spent RM 100 (it's way better than Yang who mysteriously spent RM 800 in a week ok?!) [RM60 gone for that fibrewig mascara, LOL]

Honestly, KL isn't that great, I wouldn't have gone there if it weren't for me wanting to meet friends. Bangkok is THE best shopping heaven for me. Seriously, it's as hot as KL, but i like that place so much better. maybe cause everything there is cheaper The food there is....ZOMGYUMMY!! Especially the hawker stalls. Cheap street food plus their orange (real) juice = I WANT!

Ei, and I don't know why everyone thinks that I'm a spender. BOO HOO, I'm not. T_T You think I like dining in fancy restaurants and buying branded clothes and spending money like water??! I HATE eating at stupid ass dinners at fancy restaurants where they serve you lousy western food with SMALL portion. So not worth the price man. Buffet is another different story. :p At least you get to eat a lot you know.

Oh and shit, I hate superficial people to the max. You know, the ones who "look down" upon people just cause they don't dress that well but their eyes open wide when they see the cash. I tell you this true story. One day in Singapore, my dad's friend who happened to dress simply went into a 5-star hotel to book a room. The people at the reception told him off and asked him to wait outside and said that this is a 5-star hotel that he cannot afford. He got really mad and then he brought a suitcase full of cash. And the workers and managers were like, "OH NOES!? WHO KNEW?? HE HAS THAT MUCH MONEY?!" and said sorry and all that. I know how there's people like that cause sometimes when we go into stores and look around, the workers also give us the "look". SHIT. They don't even have the basic manners and etiquettes.

Major turn offs at stores and boutiques.
1. the "Stalker" worker - the one who follows you everywhere around the store, you move one step, she moves one step, makes you feel like a thief. Later I really steal something then she know. -_-

2. the "Superficial" worker - already stated. the one who gives extra "attention" to others just cause they have more diamond rings on?

3. the "Talkative" worker - They just don't know when to shut up. It's like they keep talking and talking and talking about this product, which, leads to another (advertising another thing). Desperate much? When I said, "It's okay, I'm just looking around.", I really mean it. Usually I'll just leave the store if she keeps on talking cause it freaks me out.

4. the "Too-good-for-you" worker - the one who thinks they're better than you and they give you a pissed-off face when you walk around. Grr.. Usually my mum hates this kind of people, she won't hesitate to say stuffs about them right on the spot. And I'm like, " IN YOU FACE!!!" *sticks tongue out*







Okay, that's all. I sound so grumpy. :p I'm not, feelin' happy actually.

No comments: