Thursday, June 26, 2008

(sometime before 2003)


(2008)


watch this

then this


There's a difference of 5 YEARS.
(2008)

She's LEE HYOwhoriRI. Don't get me wrong. I totally ADORE this girl. She can't really sing but I like her charisma and stage presence. (she knows how to strut her stuff). But every inch of me is burning with jealousy(actually not really la), DOES THIS WOMAN AGE AT ALL??! It's like the older she gets, the more gorgeous she gets.

To be honest, i like female artists more than male artists. Don't be fooled by my "enthusiastic moments" about hot guys. Female artists i absolutely love and adore are..

SNSD(duh~), BoA (double DUH~), Ai Otsuka, Lee Hyori, Koda Kumi, Ayumi Hamasaki, Namie Amuro, Younha, Zhang Li Yin, Wonder Girls, Britney Spears (don't WTF me, don't deny it, she has catchy music), [old school - SES, Finkl, Baby vox, i like old school SHE :p, i also like old school jolin tsai, spice girls, destiny child...], *a bit embarrassed* but i like ai takahashi from morning musume.


p.s : Lee Hyori is 30 years old. :O :O i know, like, WHAT??! Told you she didn't age.

oh, and I..
1.) don't have a penis (not a guy)
2.) am straight

"girl girl u-go-girl ta la ta la ta la da da da u-go-girl


1 comment:

Unknown said...

30... What?? O_O

I seriosuly though she was like 20-something O=

I cant tell people age at all x_x