Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Happening

Days pass real fast and if i don't blog it down im afraid these wonderful things would just be forgotten. So here goes my post.

First of all welcome to sushi love rice XD I'm receiving quite a number of comments from new friends here and i'm very glad that my blog may be some's first-ever read blog.ok that was bad english, sorry ms Bella. ( My english teacher/tutor reads sushi too XDD)

"I read your blog ler" or
"I SAW your blog ler"

LOL...anyhow thanks for dropping by :)

So, i recently found out my expenditure was way over horror. I don't dare to state how much i spend but honestly, i wasn't being Paris Hilton but money just slips away like that! I'm starting to think maybe i got voodoo-ed cause all i remember was me drawing money from ATM's and then what happen to the money? Can't remember!!! A bad example of an accounting student. But who cares, i'm not stereotypical! :)

Of all the money i spend, the only luxury is my formal shirt from SEED. 50% discount and it was the last day! thank you Almighty :P And unsurprisingly, camwhoring was an ideal activity in the changing room :P

Don't give me that look. JO is way into camwhoring than me. He brought a bunch of friends into our room and start doing all those poses with amateur lighting. Haha, wait till he blogs bout it.

Church was great. Really glad that i bump into this church. And talking bout Christianity, when a tutor randomly ask who's a Christian, i found my hand being a loner above all in the midst of curious faces. The only Christian in my class? the probability was 1 out of 37. Good in a way, plenty saving to do. haha.

Choir had a booth for recruitment and audition. Though it looks cool with all those banners around school ( every occasion has banners =.=), i still have an untold feeling that things aren't working so well around here. Its been 3 weeks since they said training has begun and all i know how to sing is "Sing Once Again With Me, Our Strange Duet" haha.. Things will turn around hopefully.



The highlight of all happenings must be the "Lucky Day" on Saturday. I worked all day
for the Orientation Night Backstage thing. In between, accidents and accidents kept happening. First, i nailed my finger (jk) accidentally knock my finger and it bleed. Fine plastered it and continue.


And then guess what happen, my pants stripped into a revealing seductive sleepwear :P it was really a shock as one half was absolutely torn. What luck. Ran to grab my bag to rush back to change. And on the way to get my bag, i cut my thighs with a rusty metal. Bleed a bit but the thing was, how can unlucky situations occur like that?? unfair!! haha

** Love hurts **
haha

This is what all the working was...the stage! see the picture below, its one of the stage decor that was taller than the leng lui down there. It took us whole day just to finish one. hehe



During tuesday, i put on all formal to school. Looks a lil awkward since everyone are casually dressed. Well the occasion was DEBATE!!! and SWC interview and choir re-audition.haha. So how was the dabate? We lost......
...... .....but well done really! i believe our side crush nearly all their statements, as for the reason of losing, its better to be confidential :) But no regrets! They use Brad Pitt and Jen Aniston and Jolie as an example =.= because Brad and Jennifer didn't live together before marriage they broke up? WTH?? haha. SWC's the school's symbolic society, though its the acronym for Student Welfare Committee. They wore formal black everytime they appear. Haha, interview was ok. They asked me to draw a logo for them and explain, and gave me a few hardy situations where i need to come out with solutions and ideas. Credits to Lord none was a big fussy problem :)

Am i tiring you with so much words? I'm still not done =)

Last thing, during lecture just now, with around 500 students pack in the lecture hall, the lecturer suddenly ask "who's the most good-looking guy in this group?"

Deafening silence started murdering in the hall's vacuum..guys start getting nervous, girls start getting anxious..

Tata-- Of course it was the Course Rep who was most known. But suddenly, a heroic male voice out a uniquely familiar name. With a difference of a quarter second, a few more joined in, then another few, the list goes on..

and the suprising nominee was...

...*drumrolls...ME???

haha. Although its all just a plain joke cause the lecturer just wanted a person to use as an example but hey, that was fun =D The best thing was, why didn't anyone mention the Prom King nominee that was sitting right in the middle waiting to hear his name? XDD





No comments: