Sunday, June 15, 2008

Amused

Its just any other day in TAR when i received an sms during backstage working for the up coming Orientation Odyssey Night. Slide my 850i and saw mum's contact picture smiling happily at me. Well all display pictures of my contacts looks super jolly, specially yien's. haha.

So, i open the message and check what does mum have to say :

"Read your blog son. Were you in the rain? Do not play under the rain to reduce the chances of being struck by lightning." (something like that)

I thought it was a half-joking statement to notify me that she reads sushiloverice, but hey she was serious. And bout blogging at 4 in the morning and so on.haha. Does this mean i have to blog differently to minimize parental trouble. just kidding. Its a good way to let them know what their son is up to besides those occasional minutes phone calls and those calls that i couldn't answer when i'm in lectures and tutorials. Sorry dad. Although I'm use to being apart with love ones, its always heart-warming to receive calls of comfort and care. Thanks=)

Sooo, Introducing to all youths of today, blogging is now the newest method to keep a healthy communication and strong relationship with your parents. LOL =) Maybe one day they would be a family blog where all the family members are contributers. That would set a spot in Guinness World Record too! Do not plagiaries this idea=p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To mum and dad, and my 2 brothers:

Life here couldn't been any better. My schedule is one of the most free among friends or even among courses. No school on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The other 3 days of schooling does not feel or looks pack either. Its a blessing :) So during free days I'll go to the 6 storey library to read on advertising/design/fiction books.(guess you know why) Or just use the internet which normally i'll do it everyday after class. To relax the mind. Much difference to the surrounding population who are cramming their whole-self into thick books and enormous amount of work. Well don't worry, I know what to do and when to do. And no way am i going to be a stereotypic accounting student :) but i'm still going to be a good one :D

Hope you guys are doing well in Kuching.
Maybe without my help, dad's job would be slightly different as I've always been there for as long as i can remember.
Maybe my brothers would not have a nastier tutor to go to whenever they face problems, academically or personally. ( i wonder whether they have pillow talk with each other when I'm not around.)
And Mum, she could always have a helper around since her arm isn't in good shape yet. I'm praying for it.
Home is where the origin, of course I'm missing home although i don't quite mention it over here.
So, the next time i go back, i'll know how much to treasure.
O and lastly, dad if you're reading this, this is a blog so there's no need to correct all my english and grammar. haha.

Your's sincerely(with a sour nose),
Yang

1 comment:

YeeMing said...

Can you believe it? I actually read this when i was in diploma! But i didnt know it was written by you.

Feel touched when i read this post. Time flies :')