Wednesday, June 18, 2008

i've been hibernating..

Yup.
I've been slacking and sleeping and sleeping and sleeping.
Until i got sick of sleeping. My brain cells are OH-SO-DEAD.
I've rested enough. happy. :p

I've been reading fanfics (fan fiction, don't give me that look, what's wrong with reading fanfics. T_T there are good writers on the net too) And no I ain't reading YAOI or YURI. There's a really good fanfic called...The Summer House. Very very nice. At first I thought it's bland and boring but then it turned out really awesome and great! It's about spirits, guardian spirits, human like that la.

Yien yien being a vegetarian. EPIC PHAIL.
(i also think my sudden stupid choice to decrease intake of meat has made my body tired, thus, me hibernating. :D )

I'm feeling sleepy as i type. WHAT THE HELL. I just took a short 1-hour nap when i was watching tv just now! I think there's something wrong with me.


oh oh! there will be a 6-hour SM TOWN(DBSK, SUJU, SNSD) concert held in Bangkok this end of the year (oct/nov). YEAH BABY! I wanna go. T_T *adds list for The-Stuffs-I-Want-- Pray To God* I know, sounds corny, but usually when i want something badly, I usually make a list and pray to God, usually it comes true OR if it doesn't, i won't even feel sad about it, OR it comes true...after long long time. :p

I'm going to China during Beijing 2008. PLEASEEEEE no terrorist attacks, no natural disasters, i don't want my china trip to turn horrible or I.... die there. T___T *being paranoid, the effect of sleeping too much* I just want to go there and shop, eat, shop and have fun. Very scary la, I even ask my mum if I can NOT go to china or like cancel the trip.


I really think some hardcore fangirls are retarded to the max and are stupid as hell. They're TOO obsessed and delusional. I know la, some of you think I'm very obsessed but I'm not okay, I actually still have a life.
Like I was watching this DBSK vid, and I was just saying "Omg, yoochun cracked so much, what happened?" The next thing I know, swarms of annoying fangirls cyber-attacked me leh! Wth, i was telling the truth, it's not like i say YOOCHUN SUCKS!!
After being a fangirl for like....5 years...i've met super hardcore and stupid-as-hell fangirls. I can tell you how they are like, makes me wanna puke.

Typical crazy psychotic obsessed fangirl syndrome :
- They worship their idols (fav artists), they call them gods. (i know!! like WTF! so freaky!)
- They cannot stand to see any girl (unless the girl is as ugly as them) nearby their idols. (they will cyber attack them by sending them DEATH THREATS and send them knives and bloody dolls as a warning. SO CRAZY RIGHT!!)
- They stalk their idols 24/7, even during the winter.
- They think that intruding their idols' privacy is a FUN and good thing.
- They admit they're psychopaths. (true story, this crazy fangirl bashed soshi for being near her fav idols, DBSK and SUJU and admitted that she's a psychopath and wants to kill people. She majors in psychology but i think she should be the object. Don't laugh)
- They would spend all of their pocket money on their idols.
- Their part-time job besides fantasizing over their idols is to BASH any other rival artists to make their idols look like gods.
- They have the worst engrish ever. Type in caps.
(i.e : OmG!!!!! WEW!! HE SO HOT!!!!! WHAT HE DOINGG!!!! THAT GAL I HATERRRR!!!! WHY SHE WITH HIM!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!)
[i actually took a min to think, process, and type that sentence. It's tough being a hardcore fangirl. Okay, i respect them]

I have a conclusion, japanese fangirls are probably the mildest, calmest, best fans i've ever seen. They're so well-mannered, they don't push people, they don't SCREAM ANNOYINGLY when DBSK sings ballads. I mean, I did sing along, but I didn't scream. I hate it when people are singing a sentimental song, some fans don't know how to shut up and the last thing I want to hear is their screaming. Enjoy the music and just STFU.

No comments: