Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Edison Chen in Batman?

Did anyone saw the infamous and famous Edison Chen in The Dark Knight??

at the scene where Fox arrived on one of Hong Kong's skyscrapper.

So far from all the reviews i read, no one mention bout him. Come on people, he is our Asians' Pride! XDD

"Eh, u saw Edison Chen just now a?"
"O serious? ... I don't know how he looks like la wei"
" =.=''''''
A
Anyway undoubtly the movie was awsome! Not gonna talk bout it since Yien had like, 2 post on it?? 3 actually. LOL

Watched it at the best place- IMAX! Biggest screen in South East Asia? Asia? the World?

People out there that has yet to watched Batman, do not be the outcast, go grab your tickets, like now!!! People that watched, watch again! =D and try to spot Edison this time around :)

2 comments:

Yieniie said...

HAHA! I know right. I told my sis, "LOOK! THAT'S EDISON CHEN!" She was like,"WHERE GOT!"

Vivian Ng said...

I saw him too!!!! LOL
I was like, 'omg! it's edison! wahahahaha.'
^^