Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Prestige

...is AMAZING.

I know old movie, 2006 1 (when I didn't realize that Christian Bale is hot. :P)

Sucks for me that I've watched the ending before. T_T

But it's one of the best movies I've seen. Really. Watch it (if u get confused, watch it the 2nd time. :D)



The trailer. The trailer is NOTHING like the movie because the movie is too damn good.



I really hate it when outsiders come to my house and disturb my weekly clean-house-routine. I don't like to be seen cleaning up. =____= (ironically, no one believes I do house chores. )

SUCKS.

--------------

shit. almost forgot.

IT'S YUN YUN'S BIRTHDAY TODAYYYYYY!!!!

she's probably watching some movie right now. haha. XD

The other day me, her and mum went to pick some "jewelry" for her. The look on her face was funny..cause the jewelry is EXPENSIVE. Plus, yun only probably likes Tiffany & Co (any girl who doesn't like this is WEIRD) So in the end she got the bag she wanted. Haha.

Yun is very manja, sometimes likes to act cute, LOVES TO SLEEP, can live a day w/o water and food, very sensitive, hates bugs (like me), likes sports, loves pink,....

It's so...youngsisteresque right?? Haha, oh yes, she's pretty. :D and photogenic (the complete opposite of me)


don't feel like posting her pic. boo hoo. :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Yun Yun!! ^^ belated i mean XD