Thursday, July 10, 2008

Is it wrong for me to..

to like that "I kissed a girl" song by Kate Perry?

I've long forgotten about western music but one day I was switching channels and I probably just heard the chorus for..like..2 seconds.

I can't wait till 'em beats from the 80's are back! (IMO, "I kissed a girl" seems to have a huge influence from the 80's beats, which might explain why I like it so much).

I very VERY love this song. Eurhythemics - Sweet Dreams
the video can't be embed. Bo pian.
Annie Lenox is quite creepy in the video. Instead of giving me sweet dreams, she scares the shit outta me and I only get nightmares.

But I still like the song... a lot.

It's like how I'm so easily scared by scary/icky/spooky stuffs. Yet, I enjoy reading horror-fics at night, adds the suspense. :D :D :D Damn fun. (I think I have some prob here with punctuation)

You know how when you stay up at night, and everyone's asleep, the clock's ticking, it's so dark, it's sorta spooky, but you sorta want to just stand there and stare to space, enjoying the night. I like doing that sometimes. The night is extremely pretty especially during christmas, cause when the lights are off, the christmas tree totally GLOWS (with the help with the tiny lightbulbs and all). It's a magical thing and I'm totally absorbed to that beauty.

Which totally says a lot of why anything sparkly/glow-ly/light-y always looks 100000000000000x more beautiful in the dark. Because ugly placed beside beautiful will only make beautiful look more beautiful.

And dark is ugly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

now why and who says its wrong?

Yieniie said...

people say it brings a "wrong" message.

does it?