Sunday, July 20, 2008

Why so SERIOUS??

warning : pictures might be disturbing.





I watched The Dark Knight last night. AMAZINGLY BRILLIANT! I won't say it exceeded my expectations but it was definitely on par. I was expecting it to be good cause Batman Begins was already a very good movie (it's very =_= sometimes cause most ppl I know didn't watch batman begins and I want to spazz about the movie cause it's very GOOD!!)

Heath Ledger did a phenomenal job with his role as the JOKER. Being the psychotic sadist, he portrayed his character really really well. The Pencil magic trick is just ....PWNAGE! I was so blown away with his "magic". I actually really adored the joker, he's actually quite funny. :p I have this clown-phobia (as in very scared of clown images especially when they smile) but after this movie, I wasn't that afraid. :D

The guy who played Two-Face/Harvey Dent did a really good job too. From how he became the "hero" of Gotham, to a two-face villian. (he looks more horrifying than the Joker, imo) But I hated his character from start. Don't ask me why.

Rachel..rachel. I'm so HAPPY Katie Holmes isn't playing rachel. Maggie did a good job too but...(spoiler : don't read if you haven't watched the movie) SHE DIED..T_________T I WAS LIKE WTF WTF THE JOKER SWITCHED THE ADDRESSES AND OBVIOUSLY GORDON AND HIS TEAM WERE TOO SLOW TO SAVE HER. T____T and thanks to her death, Two-Face was "revealed". Damn that Joker.

Bruce Wayne oh Bruce Wayne (Christian Bale). From the first movie, he was ALREADY so hawt. So sexy, the second one, still sexy. He's so suave and very CHARMING! PLUS HIS VOICE AND BATMAN VOICE IS SO SEXY. I must admit this, I have this attraction to sexy voices. Don't give me the O_O look. Sometimes my sis wonder why I watch some of those cooking shows, I tell you why, CAUSE I WAS SO DAMN ATTRACTED TO THE VOICE. phew. His acting is good like always. Oh, and I really like Christian Bale. I watch Empire of the Sun leh. (oh most of you probably don't know about this movie, very old, Steven Spielberg movie :D He was only...11?? very young but acted really well). Then he acted in The Prestige. SHIT. I watched the ending nia, I must watch everything, cause it's the type of movie I like and I also like Christian Bale. :D :D

Famous quotes of the Joker :

- Do you know where I got these SCARS?

- why so..SERIOUS??

(shows off his tongue and puts the knife into the victim's mouth)

You know the scars on his mouth reminded me of this :


Elizabeth Short was murdered. Died a horrible death. Her lips were cut to form a smile (SEE, LIKE THE JOKER!) Her body was cut into half (actually wanted to put the "cut" body up here but I scared...that I'm scared. :p) and the murderer drained her blood.

the infamous (unsolved) Black Dahlia mystery. Aiya, if you want to know the details, google is your best friend. :D

Oh yea, most people never watch the Black Dahlia too. =__= So sad, I can never spazz about the movie with other people. It's not that boring leh, so interesting, I like the fact that the way the movie was portrayed the 30's- way (like the movies back then where scenes shifted like "pages") And got damn hot actress, Scarlet Johansson. (and Demi Moore, if you think she's hot, and she played Elizabeth Short's character). and that guy from Pearl Habour..forgot the name but he's quite hot too.

Okay, back to Batman. I totally LOVE how Batman isn't just any superhero. He's the DARK KNIGHT. When he is needed, people praise him, when he isn't needed, he is hunted and has to run away. I tell you, this movie is brilliant because it really plays with our "feelings". I can't wait for the next Batman movie!! Definitely my fav superhero movie! :D The next villain.. would it be Two-face SPOILER : (but I'm so confused, I thought he supposedly died?! they even had a memorial for him.) Or would it be the Penguin??

Heath Ledger should win an Oscar.

and I'm addicted to Gossip Girl. Please give me an anti-obsession pill.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so much for smsing u wen ur in the cinema watching it =.=

Unknown said...

The movie is just soo freakin' awesome =D The Joker is just love =3 Soo Insane its Smexy xD I want the DVD =3

I believe two-face did die at the end. They did have a some sort of ceremony to remember Harvey Dent so he probably did died.

They probably bring out another villain. Most superhero movies pretty much bring a new villain in each movie.

Yieniie said...

yang : yep. and u were pms-ing. sorry lo. :p

Bayu : YEP. I want two-face to live. T_T