Thursday, July 17, 2008

u go girl!







Remember Hyori (the girl who never ages). My girl crush. :D :D

The MV for u-go-girl is HILARIOUS! and i'm in love with the short green overalls. SUPER CUTE!


and...SNSD is advertising Nexon. What is nexon? If you play Audition/Kart Rider/ Maple Story then you'll know what company that is. My question, does Nexon even need advertising?!! I can SOOOO REMEMBER the maple story hype. =__=


SNSD dressed up as sailors and being maple girls (wut?! Maple girls?!) It's so corny and bleh but they look good.

Does this mean I have to install maple story and play that game?? No wait, my lil bro already installed that game.


Yang said I only update when he updates. Not so true leh. HMPH. Coincidentally, this week class starts and I'm not used to it. Very tiring. Sheesh, hope I can get over with A levels FASTER!!!! I hate studying for now, I'm not eating very well (don't know why), at least can lose weight. :p During class, all I want to do is SLEEP. SLEEP. SLEEP. Of course nolah, I actually paid attention because I'm stingy and I don't want to waste my parents' money. I should have skipped more class when I was at SMK BL since it's for free. SIGH.

I want to dye my hair.

Lazy to blog. No mood. Blah.

No comments: