Tuesday, February 3, 2009


After the one week chinese new year break, my holidays has officially.....started!

"A general leave of absence from a regular occupation for rest or recreation"

College has been so packed without me even trying. I'm glad my college days are as interesting and spontaneous as Kuching's weather, never dry and forever unpredictable. Yet the rushing and gushing makes me so busy that i'll leave ''home'' in the morning and rarely comes back before the moon hangs maturely above. My room became a place for dreaming only.

I want time so badly back then, time just for, spending some time with me and myself XD I draw ridiculous things, i shoot photos of drying socks and spider webs, i sing horribly yet happily, hit around the room with my drumsticks, plays the guitar though a string has gone missing..only when i have the time for it.

And now college is thousands of miles away, far away from the happening life of a 18-year old college-an, back to the simpliest routine of happy living :)

Waking up at 11 or 12 without worrying about punctuality :D
Making breakfast at lunch time and getting uncooked food,
Listening to the blues of 方大同 while serving the net,
Drive around Kuching city hoping my driving skills may improve,
Follow dad for tea or up to the farms for greenery escape,
Movie marathon with snacks and glasses,
Get addicted with bro's PsP and suffer eye blurness,
Read Read Read Read,
Faking an ID number to play basketball illegally at Swinburne U till midnight,
Catching a drink before heading home for a cooling shower,
Flip the Bibe before sliding in bed.
Sleep peacefully hoping to wake up earlier than 12 or 11 the nxt day

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) =) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)


There'll still be a month's time before schoold commences, hopefully with the holidays, everyone of us will get rejuvenated for the next semester, not the other way around yea :)

Happy Holidays to Yang and other TARcians.

Happy schooling to everyone else.

*evil grins. HAHAhahahahahahaha


and by the way, check out my desktop, say nice!! haha




Chanquishhhh

No comments: