Monday, March 7, 2011

Love Gift


After church ended yesterday, Hannah passed me a green envelope with my huge name scribbled over it. She said someone gave me a love gift and would like to remained anonymous. I was stunned, a "love gift"? I felt something gushed through my veins, it was a good sensation. I think it was the feeling of being loved, and I really respect the fact that the person wishes to be unknown :)


There was once where I brought an Australian tourist to church whom i met at the airport flying back from Tullamarine. He shoved me a green note after hearing my pastor say it is harvest season and our phone bills might increased because we would need to call these new friends. Being an Asian, I naturally said no thanks and rejected his love offering. He looked at me in the eyes and said, "don't you believe in blessings?"



Photobucket


and to you,

Thanks for blessing me, what i received is not just the money, but of love and a lesson in giving, and that is priceless :)


God Bless ya :)



No comments: