Tuesday, September 25, 2007

First piece of furniture-The Monumen

"Just started blogging a few days ago and came out with a name of " my Cold Place". Why? Just thought cold was a nice word. Cold signified peace and calm but it also resemble sad and sorrow.I had no idea the latter can come so fast.I dont want it to come! T.T" ---->The old blog was named My Cold Place. sad moments of early blogging days.


Uncle Yew Kong,

mum's beloved brother,

Had jst flew as angel.

A normal jog out the house,
A healthy daily routine,
Had brought you away forever.

Deep sorrow swamp from everywhere,
A false smile is so hard to spare,

My heart sank with sadness.

The last smile i saw,

In the house at Ipoh,

Was just few months before.

Grandpa's funeral last year,

Was a time for flew backs and a time for reunion.

Does death symbolises reunity?

If so i rather not see you,

than to sight children and relatives rain with tears.

Memories of you shall i not forget,

Your tender tone and humble words,

And your caring heart that whispers to the soul.

A brilliant brother through mum,

a wise man through sight,

May you rest in peace my dear uncle,

In the arms my My Dear Lord.

Love, Yang


dated. 2007.03.26

2 comments:

Ivan Liaw said...

hm.. i guess.. ure right..
i oways wonder..
if death symbolises unity.
And i think i shud share my thoughts to u:

YES.

btw.. ure quite JIWANG oso...
so dun jz say me dat..
(i noe the meaning ler..)

Great nice blog!

Yang said...

Its a poem for the past away so i think you shouldnt say its jiwang lo, others might find it rude you see. At least i dun write jiwang stuff bout nothing elso except...myself