Thursday, October 11, 2007

sushi sushi SUSHIII

So I'm the partner..-__-lll

It's 9 in the morning.. -O- I'm still sleepyyyy..I'll make this post short..I'm not Yang..*he won't type like this anyways..bleh..*

Just a simple short intro..

Just random facts about me that u need to know ~

`__I *heart* DBSK!!! <33>DBSK!!

oh gawd..i can't blog..i'll just use imageshack first..FREAKING DON'T HOTLINK MY PICTURES OR ELSE I'LL SPANK YA..

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
my goooodddnnesss..how can A GUY LOOK SOOOO HAWTTT performing in the typhoon[courtesy of the taiwan concert]..it's just too smexy..btw..it's a candid shot..awesome right? damn it..love him..it's yunho-ssi btw..*dies*

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

oh..oh..it's Micky Yoochun!! waaa..and i see changmin at the back..lmao..i love yoochun's damn sexy bass voice..yang..u also like right? Don't deny.. :p

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It's DBSK in their korean costumes..looking mighty FINNNEE...except for the fact that i HATE yoochun's hair..thank goodness he cut it already..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

kimmie jaejoong..^___^

uh..i'll post right away..i missed changmin and my most favourite one..JJX!!! *i did this so that SOMEONE won't nag and scold meeeee.. :p happy now?*

oh..btw..i think most of u should know who i am by now right? I'm Yien Yien..rofl..

and perhaps..80% of my blog posts will be about fangirlism..and k-pop/j-pop/dramas etc. Lots of pics included if imageshack isn't acting sucky and laggy..maybe i'll get photobucket..duh..cause using the blog to upload slow.. -O-

the pics are HUGE.. :p

No comments: