Thursday, November 29, 2007

I LOVE MY CLASS :)

@Cold~ says:

i like my class too

Girl says:

it's a gud thing i din go to ur class

Girl says:

ur class full of ppl

Girl says:

those r...

Girl says:

*#@#$%"


@Cold~ says:
i think ha, if adele and the gang plus stella come to our class
@Cold~ says:
ur class will be so........
@Cold~ says:
* i dont dare to imagine
Girl says:
i think tat's better
@Cold~ says:

[highlight the above if u wish to]


With all due respect, I didn't put her name here. this DID offended me though. it did made me go WTF BITCH. Anyways, I'm not @Cold~ , most of u guys know who he is, it's yang. lol. so hold ur horses before u start talking bad bout me k. [i don't know why her groupies always think it's my fault, damn it, and yang never clarifies for me, even if he did, man, they'll still think it's ME ME ME.]

She's like the fox who said the grapes are sour cause he couldn't reach it. PERFECT EXAMPLE.

Obviously, with her attitude she probably couldn't fit into our class. I'm not going to elaborate on her attitude at all. I'll just say some things about my class then. and some rants. :p

Okay, so I came to BL during 2003, when I was 13. Was a total geek, no sense of fashion, had the worst glasses ever,[I can be Mr Fong's daugther minus the brains :)] bla bla.. ah..so loso..

Anyways, in short [although i didn't type anything long :p] 2006- 2007 best years in school. =) before that, i had this GEEK GEEK GEEK FOB all around my face. Then when I was in 4B-5B, well, I did sorta change. Made me realize how un-fun 1A till 3A was. All they talk and compare about is studies STUDIES. [see, like CAN U IMAGINE OR NOT? THEY THINK STUDY IS FUN! omg.. *hits myself on the wall like paul*]

And aside that, I so f**king dislike ppl who go by "I didn't study last night" when actually they did. AND I LOATHE PPL who say " Aiya, u're so smart one..there's no way u were up online" to me. $#@%#^ FYI, I go online 3 hours the least. On regular days, I'm online 5 hours, exam days, maybe 2/3. Thinking that I'm as cheap as them meh, I don't lie, so stupid one these ppl.

I'm always out of topic. Anyways, back on track, 5B have very fun ppl. Honestly, we can have fun and have brains too. :p Okay, we're not the SMARTEST ppl around but we aren't stupid. Even Nicholas isn't, it's just he's not bothered to study. read. NOT BOTHERED. He doesn't even need to study so hard cause he's pretty much a socialite. He can TALK to anyone. true!

We're considered as "rebels" to most teachers. Though I find the school rules too HARD and unreasonable to follow. See, it's cause there's too many school rules, that's why it seems like we're breaking them. I don't get why we need to put on a tie [it's malaysia, hot tropical country, not LONDON], why guys need to tuck in [if the pants so tight, it prevents peristalsis and movement WOI!], why girls need to tie hair, why girls can't dye hair, why guys can't have long hair...etc. It's stupid okay. Just for the sake of looking neat. What's the point? Most rapist looks like normal geeky ppl. great. So we actually enforced an idea to most potential-rapists that looking neat and geeky is the way to go to rape someone. -.- I thought that as long as we feel comfortable studying, it's alright. But too many rules, I've never felt comfortable wearing uniform anyways. It's hideous. Like how long did we use pinafore liao? I know during the 1960s, pinafores were IN. But those were micro mini pinafores, not long fugly blue ones. EW.

I'm not staying to the point. But our class, will never be forgotten i guess, especially after that incident on the last day of school. Truly memorable. =) U guys are entitled to your opinion, but I think my class is the best. :p :p :p I'm quite a hypocrite but I did went through the A-class phase.


WE ROCK!

3 comments:

Jonathan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Daniel Chong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ivan Liaw said...

um... how to say...haha..
5B got many funny stuffs lar.. like the "human wave" thingy which got caught by Ms Ko, Oga's singing, Dzul's modelling and Nic's DAP supporting speech...
but 5B sometimes just too noisy.