Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Photos :)

Lend me a pen, anyone?
I don't know why but when i use a pen, just an ordinary ball pen, it'll just spill all over my fingers and papers. I kept "cleaning" the overspilled ink on the unwanted papers but hey, they're too excited for me that they keep ejaculating :p its pretty hard to wash it away and i hate it when i press the calculator, i start staining the + button, the DEL button and that i'll go like "o no!" and i'll try to wipe it with my fingers and realize that your i'm staining on it more and more - . - haha.Btw, i even got some of the ink on my forehead.lol.no idea how.




Told u they look alike :p
Just a few weeks back i was checking my bro's phone and i saw tonnes of video with names like : hospital, thief, ice lemonade...You know what guys will think.haha, but than i found out that its just cartoon and he was like so many of it! Its call "Happy Tree Friends".
Very nice, very violent,but yet kawaii.haha.I know la you have 2G memory bro, store so many "yien" looking cartoons killing each other and chopping one another..haha.
Love the theme song! "neneneneneneNE!..."




My School Pants

Its so unbelievable that my pants are sow every morning! And every end of the day there must be a hole here or a scratch there so obviously i don't think anyone has seen my ass before ( the opposite :) haha, you might see fair skin and get jealous you know :p im fair inside, don't judge the owner by its "colour" :p
sadly,even my pants are going to an end.




Window
I like cats, i'm not saying i don't like dogs but cats are always surrounding me so its hard to not fall for them. When a friend ask me what's my favorite animal, i thought for quite sometime and had to settle with the answer C for c-a-t. I was thinking bout horses and dolphins and lions but they're just not practical to be so favour, that's why, like something reachable and practical.haha




Mr.Lee's son.

Cute's synonym
he snick into our last class or Sri Saujana physics class and i bit some wrapped sweet into pieces for him. He's so cute he can't even take a whole sweet, makes him choke

No comments: