Thursday, November 8, 2007

PMS (Pre-Menstrual Stress)

The Super Pussy Menstrual is coming!!!

i can just feel it. In a serious PMS now.haha.

My pinkies are just as fine, i mean exactly the opposite. They are multiplying mitotically non stop and they look almost permanent. I hate them a lot but they seem to love me so much they aint leaving =( haih haha

i'd really like to write more but my internet is really down down DOWN! ah,, just got a terrible Terrible lecture by miss ko due to our class' naughtiness. I think no more than 5 ppl in school has ever seen her as mad as she was. She knock furiously on the door and "peng tok" the table you know, Haha. Guess the whole class aint getting testimonial

anyway--->


thats all. Goodluck everyone
Specially to sushiloverice lovers =)

No comments: