Saturday, November 24, 2007

SPM is almost over!

sometimes junsu is just dumb.

nothing to complain bout this pic. it's PERFECT. the smile, the pose, the outfit,...i want him for christmas. TT_TT

Boy can't go wrong with that outfit. no way.

Well, SPM's almost over. I don't even want to talk about stupid moral exam. I don't even get why we need to learn that subject for, it's not like we actually apply the values into our lives. BS. The next exam is Biology, my favourite subject, so I'll just be biased and say I DON'T. MIND. :p Then it'll be Bible Knowledge which IMO is 10000000000039726756782965x better than boring stupid sejarah.

After exam , I'll...

-- sleep and have an online fest
-- paint my room [thinking of which color..hmm..]
-- starve myself for a week
-- Go do facial.
-- Then, cut hair.
-- Watch k-dramas that i wanted to watch like Coffee Prince, Jumong, Witch Amusement.
-- Find all the movies Audrey Hepburn has starred in and watch all of them.
-- watch stardust with anna
-- learn law with paul [driving lessons]
-- chia yang
-- continue learning korean and japanese [MUST ACCOMPLISH OR I'LL DIE]
-- help mum with some work
-- blog more
-- post my pictures and start camwhoring
-- photoshop before i forget how to. -O-
-- scream 3 hours non-stop during DBSK concert in Thailand
-- go dong bang stalking
-- buy clothes, undies, bras, shoes,..etc.
-- buy MORE clothes
-- extend online period from 3 hours to 5 hours a day.
-- buy notebook
-- scare sister about how hard form 4 and form 5 is..

I have so much things to do..omg.. O____O Then before I know it, I'm back to school in January. Not high school school, but college..sth like that. For A levels. =( People can play until like July, and I'm already studying. boo. T___T nvm , at least I'll be smarter than u guys first. =p =p and i don't need to wait so nervously for SPM results. HAHA!

Anyways, DBSK is in KL now.. ugh.. stupid spm..why cannot finish earlier than I CAN GO LIAO!!!! $^$%&^%&*!!! the concert starts at 8 tonight and I'm guessing it'll finish at 11 sth. so sad. i still need to touch my bio book which i have not. =p at least i won't complain cause i love bio a lot.

AAAANNNDDD, BoA's new single LOSE YOUR MIND PV is out..and DAMN she's hot. It's been so long since I've seen this side of BoA..whatever..she needs to get her ass back in Korea cause her japanese releases have been mediocre and not-so-exciting.


No comments: