Wednesday, November 14, 2007

YAY!!

YEAH!!
I DON'T NEED TO STUDY BM OR SEJARAH FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!! :D

In contrast to Yang who thinks that it's kinda sad, I am overwhelmed and HAPPYYY!!!
Why?Cause I HATE writing BM essays and studying sejarah..

Honestly, I don't see the point of letting me study sejarah..it makes me angry only..I won't say a word of why I'm angry...because according to my Form 5 sejarah book..there's this akta hasutan that prevents us from "menyentuh perkara sensitif" so I won't say..=) *seems like that's the only thing I 've learnt from sejarah*

Honestly, I don't know why they cut out the 13 May 1969 incident from the sejarah book. WHY?? *or maybe I didn't read..cause I didn't finish everything in sejarah..what for..-O-*

Did I learn any lesson from sejarah?? Or did I get any iktibar?

Bull shit!! NO LAA!! Sejarah's torture to me..I would have preferred Geography..at least it's something WORTH to study..

Also, I don't know why students from science stream need to study EST(English for Science and Technology) and math(not add math).. -O- The only good thing is that if we get A1 for that subject we can brag..or u can at least score A1s for both subjects in case u're going to fail the rest. =)

I think I did terribly for BM and sejarah.. but it's OVER!! = D

Next week is the real challenge..physics, chemistry, add math, NOT MORAL(as if we actually apply the moral values in our life PUI!!) and then BIOLOGY!!

Though..I really have to agree with Yang that..our education system sucks. PERIOD.
What's the use of studying so much..when in the end..some ppl even pay to get tips..what the..

No wonder people who somehow get straight As in SPM flunk when they get to Uni..They'll be like "OMFG my teacher didn't teach me this leh!! Where to do research??!"

Luckily our school teachers are good (SOME ONLY won't name those who can't really teach though I appreciated their teaching. =p). I know some people say Pn Teo so loso..sometimes I also complain..but I think the way she teaches is really good k..I mean she emphasises on LEARNING and not learn for the sake of exams. No wonder her son is so smart..

Idk why but my parents don't seem to push me that hard since form 4..it's kinda weird. They used to be U MUST STUDY STUDY STUDY. But now they're like..did u eat? Are u studying too hard? Why are u always at home? lmao.

I rant too much..

Yang..yeah right..your "creative ocean mind" *coughsconceitedcoughs*

No comments: