Wednesday, December 26, 2007

aiya..got tagged..:p

LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR:
(a) DBSK concert ticket in Shanghai, 31st May 2008, backstage passes pls. :)
(b) to be a genius undercover..i don't want ppl interview me for being a genius :p
(c) all the nasty bitches should never appear in my life.
(d) every single DBSK, BoA and SNSD merchandise. :D
(e) More overseas trips with my family WITHOUT any ppl interfering..buuu..

LIST OUT THE REASONS FOR YOUR CHOICES:
(a) Because I miss them. :p
(b) So that I can go online more and do other stuffs.
(c) Because..because.. (:
(d) duh?
(e) Because i love travelling with my family and we do that twice every yr..BUT ALWAYS WITH ANOTHER FREAKING PERSON/FAMILY who always has some probs and it's so sucky and all. *one cannot get up early(8 am is quite late..not early -_-*, the other is so annoying and looks like a rapist..the other 1..the auntie loves to compare n all..all shitty ones* (except for the China trip which i think is so nice w/o other ppl. :p)


THE PERSON WHO TAGG-ED YOU IS: Jo!

5 IMPRESSIONS OF HIM/HER:
(a) Got lots of pimples but now getting better
(b) The first time i saw him i thought he resembled a tortoise and siamese cat.
(c) has a weird laugh..cause he closes his mouth when he laugh..then bangs the table..finally laugh..but not really loud kind of laugh..how would u know if he's being sarcastic..??
(d) drive quite slowly.. :p
(e) i like reading his blog.. XD


MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE/SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU:
A~...memorable right? Hm..he drove me and anthony n his sis..*can't think anything now..forget lots of stuffs ma..that's what i remember.. *

MOST LOVED INVENTION(does not need to be technologically advance):
Human. God invented mankind.

WHAT DO YOU DESPISE THE MOST:
- aunties/ grandmas/ grandpa/ children/ anyone who cuts my line.
- Bitches.
- whiny ppl who expects me to say " Aiya, u so kolien..u're very good one..bla bla".
- hao lien ppl
- Satan.

and I didn't update much..about anything..and my trip..cause..busy watchin anime..movies..drama..going out..:p

Yang, I'm no more a home freak like what u claim I am :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello~
do you know where i can get a ticket for the the 31st may concert of dbsk?
i really wanna go!! >_<