Thursday, December 6, 2007

"Eh, what you doing this days?"
"
Dunno ler, everyday stay home nia, on9, watch movie lo sometimes, sien chin"
"yea me too, sleep at 4 wake at 12 like that lo haha"

I thought the word holiday brings images like beach, relax, pressureles, freedom....? XD
But apparently from what i see, people around are just complaining bout holidays as much as they complain bout school.haha.
Maybe this will give a clearer idea. (I AM BORED-CLICK ME)

Well before spm finished, Taekwondo coach rang up and ask me to get back to training.Honestly i was so pull down cause training gives me pressure more than exam. I remember the last time i went for intense training was during school exam whereby i had to snick out of home at6 to go for training than sweat like its raining for 2 hours. When i reach home, had to pull my exhausted body to study till 12. So it makes me extra uncomfortable when people say i studied so MUCH till my eye begs are like charcoal. Hey!!! but i didn't have any energy to care la.

-- back to training. as the chinese saying "ordinary day don't burn joss stick, urgent time go hug Buddha's leg", as in if we don't prepare, when the time comes even god can't help you..LOL

Woke up at 6 ....on a holiday!! Get my ass to xiang xiang corner around 6.25 and a Taekwondo friend pick me up to reservoir park. Training for stamina i guess, we ran for 2 hours round and round the park like crazy people with inappropriate attire. I could imagine myself running with those bouncy hair.doik doik~ so weird man :p

Its not my favour to go for training but once i get started, it ain't that bad ler. Coach changed he's training style. He doesn't want people to "train dead" or train blindly but focus more on intelligence, so that caught my attention :p Ok kids, i've got brain you know. lol. Let's see how it works out than.


So basically i'll have training everyday and twice a day maybe. Check out the rules-->
  1. Absentees meaning fine of RM5.
  2. Coming late means RM2.50. What the heck are these stupid rules. lol
~teng teng, phone-edited picture. Yien, im just more talented than you are in photo-editing~ Though both sucks :p



HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!


Find a job, learn some new stuff, hang out with friends, go vacation even if its Sematan or whatever. Do you need me to read the dictionary on "holiday" for you? haha

No comments: