Tuesday, December 11, 2007

FuGLy f@cTs

~Fug number 1~
There must be hundreds of rats running around my house wishing they could be the next big star after i watched Ratatoille in front of them.

Too bad my kitchen ain't any chefs' kitchen and i caged these cute creatures instead of letting them pull my hair.

Dad, brothers and me take turns baiting them- lamp chop, prawn head, fried egg, toast.... there's just too many!!! never once had the cage been left empty.

I admit I'm a coward cause i don't have the bravery to drown or kill these animals. Their actually cute you know. A friend suggested using Ridesect and i was like omg
..

Merciful daddy bought all this lovely mice to the farm and release them. haha, we even released one at the drains behind Hui Sing's front roll shop. Dad says that's its's heaven.


~Fug number 2~
No its not bout the sperm, its the blue SK paper that people use to wipe their oily faces- Oil Blotter ( i ask like 10 ppl and only 1 knew what its called)

Does anyone know that oil blotter are usable?? As the environment goes madly sick each day, we should really start to reduce pollution....bla bla bla. Anyway i tried keeping this piece which i successfully stained oil on every inch of the blue paper. It was a success to me cause i barely manage to stain a cubic centimeter most of the time.

So, i kept it in my bio book and forgot bout it. After quite some time, i found out that the surface of the oil blotter was as if someone stupid just placed a fresh one in a Biology book. Upon 2 years of science stream studying, i suggest that the paper must be "OXIDIZED". With all due curiosity, i tried using it again on my face (bare with my disgusity) and hey! its still usable. And i "fully used" the whole thing once again. TATA! XD


~Fug number 3~
I'm not good in drawing manga!!! Just can't resist the amazeme
nt every time i see elandy's works. Talented kid, Keep drawing man, i'll see you on magazine 10 years to come as the cutest graphic designer.haha. Sorry i didn't make it to overnight at your "resort". All the best.

Illustration of me - by elandy during PBK.haha

Illustration of him by me.
I know i know, amateur drawing.
But almost all of my PBK's handout are filled w
ith sketches and weird fugly drawings.haha

ok, this is the type that i can draw than will not look too crapy. agree? XD
ignored the "penyalahgunaan dadah dalam ...."

All in all, i just draw fugly drawings la XD

~Fug number 4~

I am currently pai-ka-ED.

The worst thing is i don't know what went wrong with my leg. It hurts and i walk like a retart. Anyway its a bad excuse to skip taekwondo but its still an excuse :p I still go for basketball even last night under the lighting.haha.

Hope i don't end up like this guy. JK! He's the sexy besast,JAvRON.haha

- can go on non-stop but i think its enough for the time being-
Last fug....


~Fug number 5~
I'm leaving hometown this Friday morning. Always been looking forward towards this trip to the peninsular but somehow it feels sad. I'll be there till you say HAPPY NEW YEAR to someone and maybe i might not be coming back at all for there's the january intake for my foundation in KL. sobs... Too much to miss. I hate you KL!! you make me sad! haha. I'll really miss Kuching, my home, my bed, my normal lifestyle which is just apart of me myself, FRIENDS ( i dont care if this sounds c c ), neighbours, food, driving, FAMILY (though mum's in kl), and of course blogging at home. I don't think i'm going to have a laptop for myself so... May the other sushiloverice contributer contributes more XD

Bye~





Chan-----quishhhhhhh

4 comments:

Yieniie said...

u mean..i'll be blogging alone?? ): i don wanna blog then..buu..

Anonymous said...

Lol. Enjoy your trip over there. Btw, i wanted to ask you for quite some time... did you mistaken that I was from smk. arang road? I got this idea when reading coldeleven's blog at friendster. Lol.

Yang said...

O, ur from sg. maong? i didnt know :p
sorry pale. and yien a, course i'll still blog la duh

Anonymous said...

oww.. maybe wont be coming back?? aiks.. then good luck and all the best man!
'finally' we are separated.. hahaha.. =p