Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year !

Been traveling through cities, villages, seas, highway, you name it.some i know fairly well, some totally a stranger.
Love to see the difference between these locations, like-
Languages most spoken round town, Food that maybe tasty or tasteless,
even the car plates that cracks my head- WET, TAN, JDY, WHY, PET... haha.
Might have gone through some miscalculation that are depressing but I'm glad its over.At least there are so much more brighter sides that covers the dim misfortunes :)
Optimistic is the key to a happy holiday. Right! XD
Don't worry, be happy, and trust God.haha.
Its kinda late now so I'll save the good stuff for the next post.
Just reached Kuching International Airport with the first Starbucks in town that made everyone hell of a sakai. Anyways Phillex works there.
Nothing nicer than the familiar breeze of hometown.
With the full knowledge of every twist and turn with slopes and corner on streets and roads.
The feeling of home which I'd found most treasurable.
Aw...i declare to myself, I'm back baby! :)

Happy 2008 everyone!

No comments: