Friday, March 21, 2008

i'm supposed to blog

*points at blog title*

Soompi daily maintenance, argh, i don't like. Cos' I was in the middle of laughing at DBSK's HIDEOUS BUT HILARIOUS outfits for their T Tour in Japan.

Didn't save the pic, but, omg, seriously la,........

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


Bored, I'm being a hypocrite again. I said I hate it so much when I have so many things to do. Now I hate it so much cos' I have got NOTHING to do.

Ah, okay, I was chatting with yang just now about this "sensitive" issue that is...

Taiwanese(chinese) music industry VS Korean music industry.

So obvious I will be on K's side whereas Yang is on the cpop side.

Anyways, I used to be a major cpop and English music fan until I found Japanese and Korean music and decided to ditch the rest. I dunno la, chinese music is so repetitive sometimes lor, like, the lyrics are somewhat the same, the melody also what. And what is even worse is that, most of the popular/ famous cpop singers.....omg..*so embarrassed* CANNOT HOLD A NOTE PROPERLY!! I know la, who am I to complain so much. But seriously la, I can't help but feel so embarrassed when they sing so horribly live and yet think they're so lihai.

And before u're talking about JAY CHOU, NO, he CANNOT sing. if u think he can sing SING, the sky will drop okay. Jay Chou IS a genius (one of the best composers :D) but sorry hor, his singing skills not that GENG leh. Someone who mumbles a lot is not considered to be the best singer of the world. But I don't think he's overrated. (: He's one of my favourite cpop artist. He deserves the fame. (though, i heard from a lot of people, he has this diva attitude and he thinks he's better than everyone else, but..i think he's better than most cpop singers so yeah. :p OMG I'm so biased)

Yea yea, wang lee hom ,david tao, fish leung can sing.. *yawns* Actually, I find Fish's voice to be incredibly NASAL, it's like she sings while she's pinching her nose, I FIND IT ANNOYING sometimes. O_O It's like BoA. BoA seems to be singing like that when she's in Japan. Gee, Japan and their obsession with nasally voices.

*meanwhile, I went to watch DBSK's purple line on TVVVV. spazz spazz!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!! DAYYUUUUUMMMM, they're so fine!!*



ok, this post is to be continued. :p I dont feel like continuing a long ass post.



DBSK FTWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! :p


the next post, I'll talk about FAHRENHEIT and BANG BANG TANG and XING GUANG BANG. I think. I only like one out of the three. The other 2 SUCKS.

No comments: