Monday, April 21, 2008

Time is tickin' Time is tickin' T'

i like his necklace..:p

mum, can I BUY THEM ALREADY??

i feel...very happy...

someone behind is looking pretty hawt too! :D

this pic is pretty orgasmic..to me

it's the truth that once a hawt man puts on his glasses, he just looks 100000000000000x hawter

So hard to find pics of leah dizon w/o "suggestive" poses. ._. she's so GORGEOUS

I just want to cheer myself up. :( Exams..DIE!

I plan to go to the korean music festival this year end in Bangkok.

I need to lose weight. Therefore, I'm drinking Apple Cider Vinegar. It BURNS. T_T

I want to watch Coffee Prince, I keep saying I need to watch, but lazy me. (got eye candy, GONG YOO!!!!! I'm such a sucker for hawt men.)

I find Daniel Henney very hawt too. But lazy to post his pics because the computer is lagging like mad. Nvm, all the hawt pics for me. GOOD.

Dunno want to go to the money-giving-post-spm ceremony. Lazy. Plus got exam = yien lacking sleep = ghostly face = sad me. :(

I know I'm VERY pale. People keep saying I look sick and ill. IT'S NOT LIKE I DON'T GET IN TOUCH WITH THE SUN. It's pure GENETICS that I cannot be tanned. I don't even want to. I don't want to look like a carrot. ._. You people who go under the sun for hours w/o protection, LAUGH AT ME, when I grow older and I still look 20 while you look 40 with wrinkles, "lao-lao" face, dark spots, I will point my (second) finger at you and LAUGH.

I've been SUPER, VERY, VERY busy these days because trials are coming soon. Feeling rather stressed and all that shit. But still quite okay la, I have not lost my temper yet.

I DO NOT get everyone's obsession with Sushi King. I went there TWICE and the people there managed to PISS ME OFF TWICE! I'm not that demanding you know, it's not like I make their lives there miserable by calling them once in a while for this and that. I even smile and say thank you. THEIR SERVICE SUCKS. PERIOD.

1. First time i went with my mum. Expensive. X_X 50 bucks gone for just two person. Food, not even that nice (maybe because I've eaten authentic Japanese food, not bragging, not in the mood anyways.) Next, there was a LONG-ASS line at the cashier counter. We waited lo, I got impatient then I went somewhere else. After a long time I came back, OMG, the line didn't move. WTF. My mum, being impatient already, like the rest of the people started to complain. So my super mum walked to the front, AND HELP THE POOR GIRL COUNT. .__. (mummy is an accountant, she's always accurate) My mum said something like "Next time do things faster la, you won't want to get fired right??"

2. TODAY, Leatrice, vannessa, Mui Hoon and I went again. (if it weren't for Leatrice, I wouldn't have walked into sushi King again. =.=) So there was this Buy 1 Free 1 promotion. We didn't understand clearly so we asked someone (a staff) to explain. And she was like so nice, saying that "YES, U CAN BUY 1 FREE 1, bla bla bla..etc" So we were so happy lo. (Sushi King is like our desert :p) THEN, *DAMN you cashier counter* we go and pay our bills. THEY SAY THE PROMOTION WASN'T VALID FOR TODAY!!!.. WTFOOOOOOKKKKKKK!!!!!!

Conclusion : I WILL NEVER EVER GO TO SUSHI KING UNLESS SOMEONE CHIA ME.

:p

OHHH, aaannnddd...

Put (L)CHINA beside your msn screenname, if you love China. I sure do. (i'll go back to my roots some day.)



Epik High's One. Really really GOOD song with good meaning. The lady in this MV is SUPER HAWT, hawt like the SUN. Love her hair. She's Jung Ryeo Won, if you watched My Name is Kim Sam Soon, she's that gorgeous skinny girl. SHE'S SO HAWT MAN!!! She looks so beautiful when she cry.

7 comments:

Yang said...

Since when you prefer yuno a?? :P

Yieniie said...

it's YUNHO. :p
Since forever.. :D

Yang said...

what happen to junsu? :P

Yieniie said...

can't u see i still fangirl over him?? :p

Amelia Yvonne said...

second finger? haha

Yieniie said...

^ or maybe i should just point THE finger. :D *omg, hope my sis don't read this*

Yang said...

what second finger??
and what point the finger @.@