Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The bad follows the Good

Last week, I had tons of fun shopping at HK and ShenZhen right (despite the crazy hot summer) *I will talk more about it later*..

I knew it, something bad will happen soon afterwards..

A TYPHOON.

Nola, it didn't even affect me so that does not count. :p

Anywais, I possibly got a heatstroke and I'm coughing my way outwards. My throat feels like there's knives in it. Plus flu. And I can smell a fever arriving any sec..

and to top all of that..

I didn't really do any exercise during my trip (except for the crazy long walking)..

So I..

DID 50 SQUATS AT A GO..

And now My thighs hurt like crazy and I walk like a penguin cause I can't even bend my knees.

I'm a handicap. T__T

And thennnnn...

Yesterday yesterday I didn't sleep at all. I was like a zombie, living dead. I suddenly had stomach pain. WTF?? Then last night when I wanted to study maths cause there's exam, I SLEPT THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT FOR MORE THAN 12 HOURS. nice.

It's horrible that I missed one week of class. But to miss another week?

Oh yea, there were clumps of blood in my cough, and yang said I had lung cancer. Crazy. Maybe I should go see the doctor.

Wae o Waeeeee... I hope I get well soon.

1 comment:

Yang said...

hahaha.,..XD

This post made my terrible day :)