Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hair issue

For all that had an issue with my hair, i'm here to settle it once and for all! XD

Why is it that so many people complain bout it? look like girl la, look like beggar la, look dirty la, look messy la bla bla bla. Don't care la!

Words for my dear hair:
thank you "ah hair",
for accompanying me through highs and lows,
for being soft and smooth,
for being patient when i swing you side by side,
for catalysing people to think that im Korean, (yes i'm not)
for contributing so much complains and compliments :)

Truth be told, i was really surprise that despite criticism, there's a few friends that actually liked my hair the way it is. I know its no big deal but guess what one of them said,

"You know what Yang, if i was your manager, i would make you an artist that is famous for his hair.I REALLY LIKE YOUR HAIR LA!"

not adding spice and sushi and rice here. Thanks Andrew P. Labythoria (hope i spelled it correct) and Azhar! XD


So, before revealing the new, let's swim in the pool of nolstagic moments of Head & Shoulders, Sunsilk and Pantene =D

Before :

Tie-able

Tangible


After :

!!
!!
!!
!!

Coconut

Adele couldn't resist. Jk XD thanks to Yik Yong for bringing me to the saloon after my parents made me cut "them".


The End

6 comments:

Yieniie said...

that's Rain's hair!!

like that, you'll look more korean la..

Anonymous said...

wad did u do to ur hair? o.o

Anonymous said...

omg! hahahahaha

i didnt do anything to it, the saloon lady did! all her fault la! haha.

Anonymous said...

LOL! wtf.

Yieniie said...

to make u feel better, before you look like an emo kid ; now, you look like a funny kid. :p

Anonymous said...

but im always funny ler. Jk XD