Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Birthday to myself..lol...

First of all, I do not..
1.) Fangirl about DBSK, SNSD..24/7. -__-
2.) blog 80% about koreans. -____-
3.) bitch all the time. (complain, not really ok??! I'm not that mean. T_T)


4.) LOOK LIKE HAPPY TREEE FRIENDS!!! EFF YOU YANG!! :p

and I don't look like that pic..omg..how old is that pic..

Legal a..let me see..
1. Clubbing
2. Go buy some cig and smoke all i want
3. Spend money
4. Spend MOOOARRRR money
5. Go find gigolo
6. Propose to Yunho and get hitched

or

7. Continue to be a good girl in hopes to furthur her studies in London/Australia.

I pick 7. Why?

Cause it's my dream to study in either
1. NYU or any of the ivy leagues in New York(i know, gossip girl influence man)
2. OXFORD
3. Stanford

My sis die die also wants me to study in London. X_X She even threatens me. "If you don't go to London, I won't follow you ok?!"

Me : "If I can study in Oxford, waooooo..."
Mum : "Is it good? (she was watching her TVB series)"
Me : (sis and I -- O_O) "DUH~~ it's one of the top 3 best universities around."
Mum : "Oh, safe or not?"
Me : " It's in London. And Oxford is a town itself. (meanwhile, sis gives me the julia roberts smile, yea yea she has a big mouth)"
Mum : "Oh, okay, go there lo."
Me : "VERY EXPENSIVE OKAY!!"
Mum : "Is it....get scholarship la!"
Me : "WHERE GOT SO EASY?!"
Mum : "Aiya..whatever..if you can go there good lo. (continues to watch her TVB)"
Me : "(continues talks about how prestigeous/awesome/old Oxford is..)"

But it's just a dream. :( Imagine, if i study in Oxford.. :D :D I get to wear those adorable Oxford heels, those cute dresses Blair Waldorf wore on Gossip Girl, Burberry designer bags (i have a plaids fetish)...wait..i'm not rich enough.

And then recently, my friend went to London, and she went to Oxford, omg, I'm so jealous, the place is BEAUTIFULLLL.

Oxford. Oxford. Oxford. Oxford. Oxford. Oxford.

Anyways, US is out of question cause my parents thinks it's not safe at all and it's too far for them to visit. nvm, because we still have..

OXFORD.

It's times like this that I wish I'm super rich. No lie.


Happy birthday to myself. I should start praying to God about my wish to study to Oxford. :p

No lie, God grants my wishes in the weirdest ways..

I'll talk about it in the next post. It's really "fascinating" and it's not the first time something like that occured.

THANK YOU JESUS!!

4 comments:

Jonathan said...

happy happy BIRTHDAY!!!!

Wow, I really picked the perfect time for us to go out. See you during CNY

Yieniie said...

wa, u're not coming back during december meh?

Anonymous said...

hey..u watch that too...seldom hear that boys will say blair waldorf looks nice...guys mostly go for serena instead.. but, yeah...their outfit, their "upper east side" life is totally getting me on...
I wanted to go to the states too...
but like u said in ur post, EXPENSIVE.... but then, i heard u are a "lek zai".... so aza aza... i think u can get the scholarship..=)

Yang said...

hahaha, PL, this is a post from Yien, not me :P there's two contributors in this blog. hehe, and talking bout birthdays..... XD