Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Do You Call Back On A Missed Call?

Drizzle drizzle, its dinner time. Recalling the amount of procrastination i've debted, i decided to start paying for it. Had to get materials at shops 2kms away and its raining. Ah..malas. Wanted to borrow a bicycle and the tyres were flat - . - wanted to use a motorbicycle and the owner went back town =.='' Weekends are eeryly quite in hostel. So, the circumstances left me with my legs. O well, walk laaa.

Spend quite some time "shopping" at the stationery shop for paper and colour boards, the owner must have thought i'm stopping her from closing down and have dinner. Walked to the atm to reload my phone before driving on my "leg-vehicle" back to hostel.

Just as i was about to check whether the reload was succesful, the phone rang along with an unknown number. Swiftly i answered............And right at that moment, i passed a mosque. AND RIGHT AT THAT POINT OF TIME, they started their prayer. *-* (I bet there were at least two microphone speaker facing my way.) I went "hello-ing" repeatedly that i felt that i myself was annoying XD After a minute of struggling my hearing with the guy in the phone and the LOOOUUDDD prayers (no wonder we can hear it from miles =.="), the guy gave in.. "tut tut tut tut..."

He had this "i-owe-him-something" sorta tone. I didn't owe anyone money lately, i didn't offend anyone lately, and i definitely did not go for any tai-lou's girl or in fact any girl at all.

sorry dude, call back soon yea! Hope you're not some China Ciplak You-Won-A-Million spammer , if so, wasn't that a nice prayer? :P

Anyways, got back and was just in time to cook dinner. (its illegal to cook in hostel =O ) We're having sushi rice with japanese tapioca and broccoli. Yum Yum, good meal everyone! =)

2 comments:

PeterPanChick said...

I saw someone today...

=)

Btw, make sure you get through for Encore! this year, I wanna cheer you guys on!

Anonymous said...

WA...HAHA! sure sure! starting to practice edi :)